Patch

Hello! That, up there is a picture of my old dog. Well, my dog used to look like that I just found a pic on the internet. Anyways, he passed away last year on the 14th of June 2019. He was a loyal buddy and I miss him very very much. His name was Amor which means love in French. He was a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Enjoy the story!

Ps. Peter is 14 and got adopted by Tony and Steve at 12

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

Tony and Steve had been thinking about this for a while, with all the things Peter had gone through with his Parents,  Aunt May's Passing and Ben's. After months of thinking they finally made the decision, they had found a pure breeder out of town that was selling puppies.

The breed was a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel which is a loyal dog breed and doesn't bark alot and stays calm, it was the perfect dog for their family. This litter of puppies were only two months old and there were five of them, two of them had already gotten picked by the owners friends so they got to choose out of three.

"Alright, Petey. We'll only be gone an hour so try doing your homework in the meanwhile." Tony ruffled in his Son's hair earning a groan as a response.

"Fine. I don't understand why you can't tell me where you are going tho.."

"I'm sorry. But we have to get going. See you later" And with that, they got into the car and drove away.

It took about twenty minutes to get there which gave them enough time to talk about it.

"I think we should let Peter decide the name"

"I guess that's a good idea. But if he names the dog something close to a Vine or a Me-Me I will return the dog."

Tony chuckled at his husbands response.

"First of all, it's called a Meme, not Me-Me. And second of all, I agree."

They arrived at the location, it was a one story house with a beautiful front garden and neatly cut hedges, they could hear the faint sound of barking by the door. The love birds smiled at each other before walking over to the door and knocking.

"Hello! You must be Steve Rogers and Tony Stark. I'm sorry if I sound high pitched, I just never expected to get to meet you guys" Steve and Tony smiled brightly at her, they had gotten used to these things happening.

The woman who answered the door had long brown hair with bright blue eyes that shone through her glasses, she was dressed in a floral dress and sneakers.

She led them into a large room that was filled with dog toys, hide-out's and more, it was like a dog's dream!

"Over there is the mama, and over there, those crawling little fluffballs you see, are the puppies. One of them is a little smaller than the others so he gets left out from the other two, I can't seem to get them to play with each other" Steve walked over to the puppies before sitting down and getting trampled by three little dogs along with the mom.

"Oh boy, looks like they all want him" (Yes we do.) Tony chuckled lightly before picking one of the puppies up and nuzzling it on his chest.

"These sure are big for two month olds" Steve commented as he stood up brushing the dog hairs off (It's a problem how much the breed sheds, jesus christ)

The woman chuckled lightly before answering "Indeed, some dogs of this breed are smaller but since both of the parents were the bigger kind the puppies are too" Tony put down the puppy before getting attacked on the heals by the runt (A runt is the smallest of a litter)

"So, which one should we take, Steeb?" Tony chuckled and picked up the three puppies pushing them into his husbands face.

"They are all so adorable, can't we take all of them?" He smiled in awe.

"Sorry baby, but I think that would be a little hard." (Yeah right, I knew a person with 14 pomaranians so this is nothing)

"Do any of them have any special traits yet?"

"Oh gosh, yes they do for sure. The one with the blue collar thinks he is the leader, he doesn't really like it when the others eat before him and he can be stubborn. The one with the pink collar, she can be a sneaky little one, she hides by corners before jumping out and tackling you wanting to be snuggled. And the smallest one, with the green collar, he is shy, I think it's mainly because he is left out by the other two but I have no idea. He loves being held and never complains."

Steve held up the smallest one cooing at it as Tony set the others on the ground. Tony and Steve locked eyes before giving each other the This is the one look. (The one my parents put on when talking to my sibling)

"We'll take the little one, he'll fit right in" The woman smiled before getting everything ready for them, she handed them a bag of food, a blanket and let them keep the green collar.

------Spooky little Time Skip, be scared------

Once they arrived at The Tower they got reminded that the whole Team was in the common room. Ah, shit. They had forgotten to tell the team.

"FRIDAY tell Peter to join the Team in the common room and wait for us to arrive" Steve held the carriage that the puppy was in.

"Sure thing, side boss."

Tony cackled as he got reminded by what he told FRIDAY to name Steve, but Steve didn't seem to mind.

Once they got the all-clear that Peter was in the common room the elevator came to a stop. "Alright, since Wanda is a super big dog fan, we have to be careful not to let her Squeal" They walked out of the elevator slowly before cornering and meeting with the whole team sitting on various couches, Peter sat between Natasha and Bucky with Wanda  on the end of the couch. On the other couch sat Sam, Thor, Scott, Clint and Bruce, Vision wasn't there at the moment. 

"Is that a racoon? Did you- Is Rocket in there?"

"I bet it's pop tarts"

"I bet it's my new Widow Bites"

"I bet it's Divorse Papers"

Everybody stared over to Clint at that comment.  "No, it is not Rocket, it is not pop tarts, it is not Widow Bites. And for gods sake what the hell Clint, this is not Divorse Papers. It's actually.. A puppy"

Steve set down the carriage and opened it, within seconds a cute little dog came sprinting out and bounced into Peter's lap, who was now on the floor with the others.

"Heyy buddy! You are so cute!!! Are we keeping him?!" Peter looked at his parents recieving a nod "NO WAY, I GET A DOG?!"

Wanda took the dog out of Peter's grasps and coo'ed at him. Bucky was still staring at the dog like it was some kind of clone of Sam. (Scary indeed, Bucket)

"It's alright, Bucky. He's safe." Steve said smiling at him before Wanda handed him the puppy.

"Hey there, I'm Bucky. Don't lick my arm in frost unless you want it to get stuck" Bucky said staring over at Sam who grinned. The puppy licked his face before nibbling his chin. (We stan a Bucket with a Puppy)

After a couple of minutes everybody had gotten some time to pet the puppy and cuddle it. "Peter, since it's your puppy. What do you want to name it?" Natasha handed the pup over to Peter who hugs it to his chest. "I wanna name him Patch" (If you don't get the refference, Patch is one of the 101 dalmation puppies. I am a really big Disney fan)

"Well then, I guess we'll need one hundred more puppies to complete the set" Tony chuckled before getting hit on the back of the head by Steve who gave him the Don't give him any idea's look.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! This ended kinda lame but Oh well, it's 1:30am right now so yeah. Love ya'll and stay safe! ❤🏳️‍🌈