DISCLAIMER

You can completely can kind of skip this chapter in especific since it will not content any of the storyline, but it has some clarificacions about the story.

First of all, gramatic, you will most probably find some grammatical mistakes through the story since english is not my first language; when i finish the story i will be editing for anything that seems cringey or bad expressed that I missed the first time -since before i post any chapter i check it out-

So i have thought a lot about what turns can this book take, and to me it seems like a really versatile proyect.

An overall view of what I have planned is take my character Aaj in this book through age of ultron and later take it to civil war; that's when this book will end, later maybe it wil go to infinity war. NOTE(in my mind i have it planned that she actually dissapears), this can help me take it to another "dimensions or realities" like to stranger things or to an X-men movie, of course that book would take longer since it's been a while since i've watched one of those movies/series.

Once she finishes whatever she will be doing there (if you like it, of course, *or maybe not*, i can write it if i want to, and make it as related or unrelated as i want to) she will be brought back to endgame, and as to where it can go after that it is up to you, if you're tired by the character by then, i guess it's up to me, but maybe I get tired of this character midway this story too sooo...

This whole thing is one big fat MAYBE, but i'll try my best, the updates may or may not be as "weekly" as i would like since for some reason I seem to be really busy *school*. I'm his bitch.

About her past, I'm not going to be very específic,  since i'm still choosing as to how old i want her to be, (definitely older than cap), i will not do something better than remarks and if it is necessary a flashback, which will also make it easier for me since it will be more versatile to make the other characters empatize with her and to make a bond easier, through experiences they share.

I think that's it, if through out the story I have anything else to clarify, i'll write it here.