02.

*Her hand movement is of the power activation *

I arrived a little earlier than what i had expected, even with the many stops for eating something or going to the bathroom

I parked two blocks away from the stark tower, and i went inside a coffee shop to kill some time until the party stopped, i asked for a americano, added just enough sugar for it to not be as bitter and went for the last time to the bathroom -damn this small blatter problem- and started walking to the tower, stopping in a small to make a reflective ilussion so that i'm not visible.

I take the elevator with the illusion still going on, something that unexpectedly the guards didn't notice. Once the elevator doors close i drop the illusion and go on with the "activation" of a more elevated quantity of powers.

The door reached the floor the party that a while ago was popping, i get out and as the avengers don't notice my prescence, i hide in a corner. I watch them try and lift Thor's hammer, it's hilarious.

I really don't pay as much attention to their chats, I watch them in silence not in the creepy staring way tho.

As I see Rhodes stand up I go a little further back so even if he glances back I don't have to cast an illusion to not be seen which would also be weird.

"You're all not worhy" i hear Thor saying to everyone in the room who tried it, followed by groans and laughs of everyone later being cut by a ear piercing sound followed by a robotic voice "Worthy , no, how can you be worthy, you are all killers"
"Yup, that's ummm that's ultron, uglier and more menacing in real life huh"i whispered while i saw that he was still a robot in a real bad state.

They continued their conver-sation, i took off my sweatshirt and slowly started to come just a bit closer hearing fade phrases "you killed someone?" "who sent you?" "ultron?" "Not this chrysalis" "I'm on mission". "Peace in our time". Ultron' robotlings came out of the wall flying towards the avengers.

I teared apart some robots which were surrounded by a very faint gold and white mist that also glowed in my hand, as if light had garnered around them. I chose some the robots so they wouldn't come close revealing my position.

After Captain America breaked the last legionare I was walking to Stark's lab so I could set my hiding spot. I heard Ultron' voice ringing around the floor, and Thor's hammer hit metal type of sound.

"Yasssss", i softly mumbled after i found the spot I was looking for.

The avengers were coming inside the room now arguing, Tony was looking at a robot while Banner started talking "All our work is gone. Ultron cleared it out, he used the Internet as a escape hatch" he said looking all around the place.

"He's been on everything; files, surveillance, probably knows more about us then we know about each other" Natasha said leaning on the wall. "He's in the files he's in the Internet but what if he decides to go for something a little more exciting" Rhodes said holding to his arm. "Nuclear codes" Maria said.

"O shoot I feel a sneeze coming " i whispered while holding it back.

"We need to make some calls, assuming we still can" Rhodes said stopping in his tracks. "Nukes, he said he wanted us dead" Natasha said "he didn't say dead, he said extinct" Steve corrected.

"he also said he killed somebody" Clint added "there wasn't anyone else in the building" Maria Hill anwered."Yes there was" Stark said showing a 3D image of a broken Jarvis.

"What? This is insane" Bruce said whilst watching the now broken AI "JARVIS was the first line of defense" Started Steve"it would have shut down ultron it makes sense" He said arms crossed. "No, he could have assimilated JARVIS, this isn't strategy this is rage" Bruce said still looking at the image with a troubled expression.

Thor came in walking fast into the room clearly irritated, taking and lifting Stark by the neck  "Come on, use your words buddy" Tony said now red and tapping Thor's arm. "I have more than enough words to describe you Stark" He said with a really pissed off look "Thor, the legionaire" Steve said to Thor, making the him drop Stark. "trail went cold 100 miles out,but it's headed north, and it has the scepter; now we have to retrieve it; again" He said not taking off the mad look.

"i don't get it you build this program, why is it trying to kill us?" Helen asked looking at the legionaire Tony was watching a while ago. To what Stark just started laughing "Mhhh mhhh" Bruce signaled Tony whilst looking at him "You think this is funny?" Thor asked now even more mad "No, it probably isn't right?" Tony said about to be interrupted.

*Sneeze* "Shit! I thought I had it under control" everyone in the room turned to see who sneezed " ummm, hey?" I said smiling taken by surprise, as all of them got defensive "How did you got in?" Steve asked walking towards his shield "I walked through the main door and took the elevator" i said in the same position acting innocent. "Come out of there with your hands up" Rhodes said, and i complied. "How old are you?" Clint asked dumbfounded "I can't tell you the exact number but he" i said pointing my head towards Rogers "He ain't the oldest in this room".