01.

I woke up and stretched meticulously, I knew I was going to have a next few rough days

I went to take a shower in my bathroom.

Since I own this building, and there aren't that many people where I live, I can take the whole floor to myself.

Once I was there, I took off all of my clothes, i passed through a mirror and was able to see a few faded scars, then went ahead and actually bathe.

I decided to go for a more "comfy" look today, I'm going to be driving a few hours , so I put some black cargo pants, a grey shirt, a oversized black sweatshirt, some vans and I let my hair lose.

I basically packed lots of sweatshirts, sweatpants, a few denim clothes and tennis as well  as a few combat boots, not sure of when I'm coming back.

I go down the stairs of this floor careful with my illussion of a Hispanic woman in her thirties with the same clothes, pretending to be me.
If they see a 17 teenager is the owner of the building, it's going to bring a lot of unwanted attention

I had already went one floor down, when one of my neighbors asked how long am I going to be long, since I let everyone in the building know that I was going out for vacation, although it is not the case.

"I'm not sure, maybe two months? Give or take." I said still going down the stairs "Ok ma'am".

I was dragging my luggage when I remembered something I missed to tell them.

"Stop! You know PayPal right?", I said to him stopping on my tracks."yeah why?" He said a little dumbfounded. "I will text you the account all of you will send your rental fees, please tell the building" I said now resuming my steps  "Yup no problem" he said now going inside his room "thank you guapo" I said in the most 'doña' way I could muster "You're welcome miss Rodriguez, have fun" he said laughing a little cause of the nickname. "I always do." I answered already on the door.

I got my suitcase on the trunk of my car,it was a black jeep, it isn't the most discreet car, but a treat from while to while doesn't do harm.

Getting on the drivers seat, turning on the Jannabi Playlist on Spotify in my stereo, I start driving to New York to get and help clean the future mess in Stark's Tower.