Reader X Fang

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

                                                                                 Fang's Birthday

                                                                  └─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

Fang's birthday was coming up and the broody boy didn't really want a party and extravagant things. Do I ever listen to what Fang wants? Of course not.

Max and I have decided to throw a party with balloons, streamers, and everything. Jeb went out and bought everything while I distract Fang until it was time for the party.

We started our morning with a simple breakfast and singing happy birthday. Nothing too bad. I took Fang out for a fly with Nudge and Iggy, which Fang didn't seem to mind.

After that, we took him to the junkyard and revealed our secret stash of fast-food stolen from the dumpster behind a fast-food restaurant. It was a fun time and we played falling trash, with him kicking scraps down the hill. It was the most I've seen him smile.

After that, I took Fang out for another flight alone and found a lake to splash around in. We sat by the edge of the water and talked for a long time until the sun went down. We flew back home and I giggled as we stepped into a dark kitchen.

"Surprise!" Everyone shouted as the lights flipped on and Gazzy threw a bunch of confetti in the air.

Fang didn't seem surprised and gave a small smile. "Thanks."

Jeb started taking photos as we sang happy birthday again and cheered as Angel helped Fang blow out the candles. Soon presents were handed over to Fang and we all crowded around him on the couch.

"Open mine first!" Nudge said excitedly. Fang opened up the gift bag and pulled out a new hairbrush and some hair ties. "I noticed your hair is getting longer so I got you something for your hair!"

Fang nodded and moved it aside to open the next gift. Iggy got Fang some books to read. Gazzy and Angel made a very messy but cute card for Fang, which made him smile and pat Angel's head. Max and Jeb both bought some new shoes and a couple of shirts. I smile wide as Fang picked up my gift. He pulled out a cool small radio and a nice pair of headphones.

Fang seemed pretty interested in it and began turning the knobs and examining it. A rock station started to play and Fang smiled. "Thank you for your gifts."

"Group hug!" We all gathered around Fang and squished him in a hug. We all laughed and giggled before we cleaned up everything and started to head off to bed.

Fang and I stayed up for a little longer in his room and listened to his new radio. I sat on his bed while he sat on the floor and I braided his hair. "That radio is so cool. If it wasn't your birthday I would've taken it."

"It's mine now, but we can both use it." Fang picked up the radio and changed the station before he stood up and lied down on his bed. I lie down next to him and smile. "Happy birthday Fang."

"You told me that a million times. Now shut up and listen to the radio." Fang said as he closed his eyes.

"Okay." We spent the whole night listening to the radio before we both fell asleep and that was a birthday I will never forget. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~