Three of hearts

"Blood card magic:joker"I said then all the spells I had in my grimoire came out. I then stopped it before anything can happen. "That was close. How about blood card magic:card of mad hatter tea" then cards with a tea set appears and then wrap around an animal near by which was a small white bunny,making it go under my control.

"Throw the ace of clover at it to stop the spell"I read from my grimoire

"Throw the ace of clover at it to stop the spell"I read from my grimoire. I then made an ace of clover appeared and tap the bunny with it.
"Come there"I said to the bunny. And it did what I said even though I took the spell off. "Awww so cute."
I held it in my hand. "Let's get you some food."I started walking out of the woods and back to the church.
Once I got there I went inside and got the bunny a carrot. "What should you name be? Hmmm...... Airi do you like that name? It means white Jasmine"
The bunny didn't do anything. I started to pet it. I walked outside and put the bunny on the ground.
"Let's try one more spell. Blood card magic:card of Cheshire"
a card appears in my hand that has a cat on it. I then swipe the card over my face making me invisible. I then undid the spell.
"Okay I think that's enough for today. Right airi"
The bunny just came over to me. I picked back up. I looked back into the woods to see Asta with Nash and Yuno with a bunch of wood.
"Umm hi?"I said.
"Hey Alice what's up with the rabbit?"Asta asked
"His name is airi it means white jasmine"I told him "he's my new pet isn't he cute. Alice was doing a new spell and that's how I meet him."

At the exam because I don't want to write about the trip there

I was holding Yuno hand. Well more like Yuno was dragging me by holding my hand and I had airi sleeping in my other arm.
Once we got to the exam Yuno let go of my hand.
"Yuno from hadge village"
"Grimoire?"
Yuno showed the guy his grimoire.
"164"
"He's the one with the four leaf clover"a noble said
"He probably thinks he's better than us"another noble said
Because he does. I sweat drop.
"I'm Alice from hadge village here's my grimoire."
"165"
"Look it's that girl who got the blood grimoire"someone said
"Scary"someone else said
"Why does she have a bunny with her?"a noble asked
"Blood sacrifice?"
I sweat drop.
Why would I want to kill Airi.
"Asta from hadge village"
"Grimoire?"
"Yeah here!" Asta then shoved his grimoire in the guys face.
"166"
I looked around and saw a bunch of birds.
"Yuno do you know where all these birds came from?"I asked
He shook his head no.
"I'm going to show you guys my training from six months!"
I turned my head to see Asta with a bunch of birds.
"What's with these birds!?"Asta yelled
"The birds show how weak someone is" someone said
"Look at those two they have none around them"
People started talking about us. But I ignored it and started petting Airi.
"You don't look like a 15 year old. Life must did you hard."Asta said to the captain of the black bulls.
Asta you idiot. I thought
Asta was then grabbed by his head.
"Ahh! Alice,Yuno help me"
Yuno looked away like he didn't know Asta
"No way. Alice thinks that was stupid of you to say."I told Asta
"Hey captain why are you down here?"a guy asked.
"Look it's finral the womanizer"someone said
Finral turned his head to me and grabbed my shoulder because I still had Airi in my arms.
"Hey beautiful do you want to go on a date later?"finral asked
I smiled
"I have a husband"I told him.
He anime falls and I walked over to Yuno.
"Why are people so weird. Alice wonders if Asta will pass."I said
The black bulls captain left with depressed finral.
"Okay the magic knights exam will started now. Your first task is to fly on a broom if you can't do that then there's no point of you being there."a captain with a mask said
Scary. I thought.
He then made brooms for everyone.
I got on mine with Airi still in my arms.
"Is she really going to bring that bunny with her."
"She's going to kill it."
I then made a giant card for Airi to be on. And me and Airi flew up. I was hanging upside down. And went to Yuno who was standing up.
"Hi" I said to Yuno still keep an eye on Airi.
"You shouldn't hang upside down. Your blood will rust to your head."Yuno said
I sat up.
"You don't let Alice have fun"I whine. I then made Airi come to me and I held him in my arms.
"I can't believe he's still sleeping"I said to Yuno. I looked down to see Asta talking to a guy. "Alice doesn't trust the guy talking to Asta."I told Yuno. Making him look at who I was talking about.
"Okay next round is to make a seed grow."the masked captain said.
Me and Yuno went to the ground. I then put my mana into the seed that was given to me. It then made a small tree with beautiful red roses in a shape of a hearts.

"So pretty!"I said with sparkly eyes

"So pretty!"I said with sparkly eyes. The captains looked at what I made.
How did she shape it into a heart?the captains thought.
"Now create something with your magic."
I then pulled out the tea set from one of my cards. And sip some of the tea.
"Okay next task is to break a stone wall."
Then a wall appeared in front of me.
I made a two of hearts appeared in my hand. And threw it at the wall making it cut in half perfectly.
"That didn't destroy it"i pouted.
I covered Airi ears. And made a ace of heart appeared. I then threw that on the wall making it explode.
"There we go!"I said uncovering Airi ears.
I then watch the other contestants break their walls not noticing the captains sweat drop.
So she can cut it perfectly in half and make it explode as well!the captains thought.
"Okay for the final task it will be an one on one battle. You can use your grimoire for this. Hopefully you at least learn a spell or two"the masked captain said
I would not want to verse her. The captains thought looking at Alice.
"Do you not have a partner"a guy asked.
"No"I told him
"We can verse each other."he said
"Okay sure."
So when it was mine turn we walked up there. And no I gave Yuno Airi because I didn't want him to be hurt.
"Let's make a deal. If I win you'll be my girlfriend."he said
"And if I win I won't have to pay for your hospital bills because of my boyfriend."I said
"Now start"the masked captain said
"You can go first."the guy said
"Okay thanks. Blood card magic:card of mad hatter tea"then cards went around the guy. I looked over to the people to my right.
"Can you guys move please"I asked nicely and they did.
"Thanks. Now come forward to me."I told the guy I was versing. And he did I then kicked him to my right making him hit the wall.
"All right I win!"I said I then made a ace of clover appeared and touched the guy with it I then skipped over to Yuno.
"Yuno did Alice do well"I asked while taking Airi back.
He patted my head.
"Yeah good job."Yuno told me.
Dang that was...wait what happened?the captains thought.
"What happened?"someone asked.
"I used a spell called card of mad hatter tea which makes the person I'm verse go under my control. I then kicked him into a wall."I answered with a close eye smile
Everyone sweat drop.
So now it's Asta verse baha? I thought
"I only used you so it makes me look better. So I'll like to see how you can defeat me. So give it your best try!"baha said
"Alice told you I never trusted him."I told Yuno.
He patted my head.
"Asta will do fine." Yuno said.
"I know"I sigh.
"Okay then"Asta said
He then ran as fast as light,broke threw baha shield and knocked him out.
"I'm going to beco-"
I flicked a card on his mouth.
He turn head to me.
"MMM! HMMM!" He then tried to take it off.
"Oh be quiet already I think people from hadge village can hear you Asta"I told him. I walked to him and took of his card. "Wow that's a new it's five of clover"
So she can also make someone shut up with her magic so stop anyone from saying a spell. The captains thought
"Wait really?!"Asta asked
"Yeah good job you upgraded"I turn his card over for him to see.
"Yes!" I quickly made a giant fly card and put Airi on it. Asta then ran up to me and hugged me. But I was soon pulled backwards by wind.
"You need to stop being jealous it was only a hug."I told Yuno.
I grabbed Airi and made the flying card disappear.
So that guy is her boyfriend. Let's see how powerful he is. The captains thought, also finral and the guy Alice verse.
"Okay it's your turn Yuno. Good luck."I said
Yuno then made two tornados and hit the noble man with them making the noble pass out.
"I knew you could do it"I said
Yuno just smiled and put his arms around my hip.
So very powerful. Together they be unstoppable. The captains thought.