Twenty of hearts

Mars the fell on the ground from exhaustion.
"get down!"fanzell yelled when Ladros fires a spell at everyone. Ladros walks over to us.
"it took so long to absorb that mana"ladros said
Ladros then notices Mars
"why is everyone using her bodies to protect others?"Ladros asked and then fires a blast at Mars but I made a card to block fana and mars and Asta shows up at the same time and counters the blast.
"This has nothing to do with you so get lost"ladros told us
"this has everything to do with us because Mars is our friend!"we said at the same time.
"I can't cast my healing spell"fana said
"That's okay fana"I told her
"Just sit tight"asta said while he flattens Ladros.
"Blood card magic:forbidden blood sword"
I made the sword appear in the sky.
"Stop we should team up."Ladros says "we should all rise up in the ranks of the Diamond Kingdom" I could tell Ladros plans to double-cross us.
"I'll pass because he is going to become the Magic Emperor of the Clover Kingdom."asta said
"No I am"I said
Ladros then jumps onto a branch and uses it to fly in the air. Ladros fires blasts at us, but Asta easily counters the blasts for both of us.
"I know all about your fighting styles and without that guy, you guys can't do anything."ladros said pointing a finral.
Ladros continues to fire more blasts, which Asta decides to reflect some over the blasts back. Ladros absorbs the reflected blasts
"reflecting them back is useless."Ladros said "you both should give up"
"I will never forgive you for hurting our friends."I told him
"there is no such things as friends, because there are only those who use people and those that gets used."Ladros says "I plan on to use both Mars and Fana to further my own position in life, and will also use You both as a stepping stone."
"That's gives us a better reason to beat you"I said
Asta throws his sword into Ladros and I then stabbed him with my sword and made his cut deeper. Ladros starts to lose his mana and blood. Ladros notices that he can't pull the swords out, and falls to the ground.
"stay away from me!"ladros yelled
"I did not get where I am on my own." Ladros told us
"my friends are here to help each other rise."asta said
"I was wrong pull the swords out" ladros told us.
"I won't since you might attacks my friends once i pulls the sword out."asta said
"I'm kill you if I take it out."I told him
"I could die!"ladros yelled
"We didn't hit any of your vitals."Asta said
Asta then then tries to knock Ladros out, but Ladros quickly escapes and uses reinforcement magic to pull the sword out.
Ladros quickly grabs Fana
"Use your magic!"ladros yelled
"I don't know how"fana told Ladros. Ladros then attacks Mars
"Ill kill him if you don't"ladros said
"STOP. I SAID STOP IT!"fana yelled which Salamander appears and attacks Ladros. Ladros absorbs Salamander.
Me and asta charges at Ladros, but Ladros easily pierces mine and Asta shoulder from a distance.
"Mommy!"
"Alice,Asta!"
They yelled then I went into my mind.
"100% use 100%"a voice said
"No way you're not lizzy"I said
"Use it now"It grabbed me by my throat. "Use it or I'll kill misaki and lizzy"
Then I saw lizzy in the corner
"NO!"I yelled
I then snapped into reality.
Asta and I suddenly stand back up. Ladros fires a blast us which Ladros decides to continue to firing blast from afar until our bodies is blasted to pieces.
"MOMMY! ASTA!"misaki yelled
Me and Asta looks back up, while a black mass surrounds Asta's arm and withers the grass around him. And red mass (blood) surrounds both my arms,haft of my face,and body. I also had wings made out of the same red mass (blood).
Asta stands back up, with the black mass having surrounded his arm and created a horn along with a wing. "Both of you get out of my sight" ladros told us while firing a blasts. Me and Asta charges through the blast while also easily cutting through it with asta anti magic and my blood sword.
"My power is supposed to be unstoppable!"he yelled and jumps into the air to avoid us while also continuing to attack. We changes direction and heads towards Ladros. "why after everything I had done to get to the top"ladros said
"because we had others to rise alongside with and made us stronger."Asta answers for me.
Asta hit attacked Ladros down and I hit him with my sword next and made the cut worse. Ladros then started to fall to the floor. I went down even faster and kicked him where the cut was. Ladros is lying on the ground. Me and Asta walks over.
"Just kill me"he said
"We're not going to kill you because you're going to help the people you have used"asta told him.
"You're also going to apologize for everything you have done."I told him
Ladros starts to laugh
"I can't win against both of you."he said
"what is wrong with Ladros?"asta asked me.
"My head has cleared up since the magic stone on my head was destroyed." Ladros said.