𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨

in which henry and charlotte are tired of trying to remind everyone (including themselves) they're just friends.

It's very easy to mistake Charlotte Bolton and Henry Hart as boyfriend and girlfriend, "Are you two dating?" Was a very common question.

But they sure do act like it.

There's not a second where they're not communicating in some way; whether they're talking, texting, FaceTiming, writing little notes to each other in class.

Not to mention all of the boyfriend and girlfriend things they did without even realizing it.

Henry would carry her books and give her his jacket if she was cold.

They would watch movies and (sometimes) fall asleep, (although no one really knew that.)

They would sleepover, a lot.

But, even after all of that Henry and Charlotte denied the fact that they were a couple.

However, the assumption of the two dating became much more common after their strange dreams of almost kissing each other.

They had both noticeably started to act differently around each other, oh it was so noticeable, except to them.

Truth is, they both knew there was something, but their friendship meant everything to them and what would they do if they ruined it?

"Hey, Hen, Char, did you guys wanna go to Nacho Ball today?" Jasper had asked as he walked up to them at the lockers.

"Jasper. We have work today, Ray would kill us if we didn't show up." Charlotte protested. It's not that she didn't want to go, but last time she was late Ray was not happy.

"C'mon Char please?" Henry looked at her.

Charlotte noticed how he used the puppy face. Something she couldn't resist.

"Fine." She agreed. "But if Ray gets mad this wasn't my fault."

The three arrived at the restaurant, and sat in the booth in the back.

Jasper on one side, Charlotte and Henry on the other.

The 3 talked and then their drinks arrived, Charlotte got a water, while Henry and Jasper got sodas.

"I'm gonna go to the restroom." Jasper said excusing himself.

Henry was sitting closer to the wall, where he noticed a kids menu. He got it out and drew a tic tac toe on it. "Char." He nudged her arm and she looked over at him.

"Play tic tac toe with me?"

Charlotte rolled her eyes and picked up a red crayon. "Fine. But I'm X." She took her red crayon and put it in the middle box.

"Basic move." He replied, taking his blue crayon and placing an O at the top of the x. This went on for a few more seconds before they tied.

"Oh I definitely won." Henry said.

"You did not. I did."

"Are you sure about that? Cause I-"

"You two are a lovely couple."

Henry and Charlotte stopped their argument and turned their heads to look at an older woman who was smiling fondly at the sight of the two teenagers.

"Oh, uh we're not-we're not dating." Charlotte replied.

"I'm sorry, my mistake." She frowned and walked away.

Henry and Charlotte day in awkwardness just as Jasper sat back down.