𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚

because even when things get rough, they always have each other.
____
sorry charlotte stans....(this hurt me too)

sorry this took so long i really didn't expect for this to take me a month lolz olay bye.
____

Charlotte's date with Jack Swagger did not go the way she wanted it to. She knew that it wouldn't go exactly right, considering she worked with a bunch of idiots (and Piper).

But you would think they would be able to keep people out of the ManCave, they do it everyday for crying out loud!

"Sorry about....all of this." Charlotte said sheepishly after all of the uninvited guests had left the ManCave. So far, Jack's visit was not going good. But this was the first time he was staying in Swellview for more than a day, meaning Charlotte could now spend more time with him and properly introduce him to her friends.

"That's alright, I'm just happy I got to spend time with you." He responded. Charlotte almost melted, hearing these things in person rather than through text or over the phone was so much more meaningful.

She smiled, placing her hands over her heart, "Aw."

"Ew."!Henry was watching the interaction from afar, he wanted to gag. He was happy for Charlotte, really, but couldn't she tone down the lovey dovey stuff?

"Dude." Jasper nagged, noticing Henry practically glaring at the couple.

"What?"

"You might wanna hide your jealousy a little bit better." Ray said, with a slight smirk. He couldn't wait to tease Henry about this. He's never letting this go.

"Wha-jealousy? I'm not jealous-"

"Dude, we all heard the way you said 'this guy gets it' you were hella jealous." Jasper responded, "like seriously it's like you weren't even trying to hide it."

"Well I was just frustrated because he didn't understand the name füd, okay? Okay." Henry defended. He wasn't jealous, I mean Charlotte could date whoever she wanted! He doesn't mind!

Jasper patted Henry on the shoulder, "Sure pal."

"But like...I'm Kid Danger, that's like....10 times cooler than a pop star so.." he said, matter-of-factly. What? It's true! Superhero (sidekicks) save the freakin world! (And for the record, many more people have a crush on Kid Danger than Jack Swagger, just saying)

"Here we go." Jasper shook his head.

"What? What does that mean?"

"It just means that when you're jealous you deny the fact that you're jealous but then you try to prove that you're better."

"Okay well I don't do that when I'm jealous and I can say that and have that opinion without being jealous, alright?"

"Well-"

I guess he was so busy trying to convince himsel-everyone he wasn't jealous, he didn't even notice Charlotte and Jack walking over to them. "Hey! I never properly introduced you guys, but, this is Jack. Jack this is Henry, Jasper, my boss Ray, Schwoz, and Henry's little sister Piper."  Charlotte smiled, pointing to each of them as she said their names.