𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧

in which henry and charlotte really want that chair and piper has a plan.

Piper smirked to herself. Her brother and his friends were currently competing for their boss' massage chair...again.

However, Piper had another plan. A damn good one too.

She wasn't an idiot. She knew how badly Henry, Charlotte, and Jasper wanted that chair, but she also knew about Henry's not-so-little crush on Charlotte.

So, her "challenges" were more like tasks, that she would have Henry and Charlotte do together, so that they can finally get together and Piper wouldn't have to deal with this any longer.

(She also knows that Charlotte's dreams were definitely about her brother, not Jasper, because it was well....Jasper.)

"So what's our first challenge?" Jasper asked.

Piper thought for a moment, how was she going to get rid of Jasper? Thankfully, an idea came to mind rather quickly, "you guys have to walk to Mount Swellview, take a selfie in front of the sign, walk back and show it to me."

Jasper threw his head back and groaned, "do we have to walk there?"

"Not unless you want this chair!"

"I do!" He turned back towards his friends, "bye!" And with that, he was out the door.

Charlotte and Henry took in some breaths, before preparing to head out the door before Piper stopped them, "not you guys."

The pair looked at each other, and then back at the girl in front of them, "why not?" Henry asked.

"Because I have a different challenge for you guys."

"Okay?" The blond boy said in a confused tone. He didn't know what his sister was up too, but he had a feeling he would not like it.

"What is it?" Charlotte asked from beside him.

"Uh" she started, "I need you to go to Montego's, and bring me back the receipt so I know you went! Together."

"Well isn't the whole point of this...to compete against each other?" Charlotte asked, confused as to why Piper had requested this out of all things.

"Yeah and why Montego's?" Henry added.

Piper stammered, "uh because I said so. Now go." She began to push her brother and Charlotte out of the door, despite their overlapping complaints.

"Don't you need a reservation to get in there?" Henry asked loudly so Piper would hear him, and tried to get away from her.

"I always have one just in case! Tell them it's under Hart now go!"
_____

Henry had no idea why Piper had suddenly decided to make this a team now-even though, he and Charlotte were really the only ones on a team-it didn't even make sense! It's a chair for one person! How would this even work?

And Montego's? Really? One of the fanciest and exclusive places in Swellview? What was she up to?

Speaking of fancy, Henry and Charlotte showing up in not the most fancy outfits earned some looks-that or the fact that they rushed in here because man they wanted that chair.

"Reservation for Hart please?" Henry said, a little bit out of breath with Charlotte right beside him.

The host eyed the two up and down, "are tou sure you're in the right place?"

"I-yes we're sure! We saw the sign and walked in didn't we?" Charlotte replied, Henry smiled at her snappiness.

"It just seems like you weren't exactly-"