cold

Cold??? Would Gavin like the cold?? I think soooo here it is uwu. Inspired by that one pic of Gavin in Nines coat, im sure you have all seen it but if I find it ill put it in.

Gavin woke up after a poor night rest as usual. He turned over to see the right side of the bed already made and the pillows on the side already fluffed. Gavin got up, rubbed his eyes and looked at the digital clock on the side of the bed. It was 8:45 AM and Gavin decided it was a good time to get up. He opened the door and got chills up his spine. He usually liked apartment cold but GOD was it freezing! He stepped out into the hall where the coat rack was and he saw Nines coat. The coat was cold resistant heat resistant, the whole nine yards. By far the best coat they had in the house.

"Screw him, im taking his jacket..." Gavin mummbled. Gavin the quirky whispered to himself ,"Shit... This is warm..." Gavin looked out a small window In the hall and saw now, inches of it maybe even feet. He closed his eyes tight and closed the maker tight around is torso.

"Just a minute until I take it off. Just so I get a little warm..."

Nines stood in the kitchen,it was 8:53 and he was wondering where Gavin was. He had made him breakfast and had just finished it. It was odd for Gavin to be sleep at this time, with his horrible sleep schedule and the fact he got a cup of coffee right when we woke up. He walked into the hall outside the bedroom and saw Gavin. He was humming to himself, and was that Nines coat? Nines flashed a blue colour and walked over to Nines.

Gavin heard a pair of shoes click down the hall and he whipped around to see what it was, it was Nines.

"N-nines uh- here, here's your jacket-" Gavin started to slip the jacket off.

"No detective its alright," Nines said," you looked quite cold when I left this morning anyways. It is snowing outside." Nines took the jacket by both sides and pulled it back onto Gavin's shoulders. Nines leaned down and pecked Gavin's check. A small gesture but it put butterflies in Gavin's stomach. Gavin smiled and looked at Nines.

"Now come on, I made you waffles." Nines took Gavin by the hand and lead him into the kitchen. Gavin and Nines sat down hand still interlocked.

To say this snow day was the best was a understatment.

Please request more if you'd like uwu