TFP-Megatron x Optimus

I'm bored and I don't know what the fuck to do with my life so I'm requesting myself

Megatron's Pov-
I walk to the torture chamber, where my dear Optimus is chained up.

Once I entered the room, he was positioned on the floor, his large aft rised to the air, his helm to the floor, with his servos stasis cuffed behind his back.

I chuckled to the delight of seeing the Optimus prime positioned like this, the way he softly swings his hips due to the uncomfortable position, made my spike harden.

"My my~ seems like the great Optimus prime~ is down on his knees~~" I slightly chuckled.

"Megatron, what are you destined to do to me?".

I smirked lustfully and grips the hips, bringing it closer to my codpiece "you'll see prime~~''.

"P-please! I don't want this!" Optimus begged for me not to, but he's already chained in such a position, I took off my codpiece and slammed into Optimus's aft, his tight walls squeezes my spike. "Mmm~~ your a virgin aren't you Optimus?~~".

''Aa-Aaah!!~~ M-megatron please!!~ "

I chuckled loudly and replied" take it like the good boy you are!!~~" as I slammed while thrusting hard into his aft, gripping the aft cheeks hard, hearing Optimus's loud moans and whimpers, he was just so adorable, he had to be mine! And no one else's!.

Optimus's Pov-
The pain of Megatron's large spike widening my tight aft, it's hurting so much to where it feels good, I shouldn't be feeling like this! He is Megatron! But the feeling of need spreading in my body like a virus, I need him! "M-megatron!~~ Harder!!~~".

Megatron immediately got more on top of me, and slammed deeper and harder into me, my cherry was being pounded by this beast! This kinky horny lustful beast! Who's power was to control it's victim into falling in love, was this happening to me? "Aaaahh!!!~~~ Mmmmm~~~~" what is happening to me?, I feel like overloading all over the floor, the spike bulgding into my belly, I don't know how long I can hold it in! " M-megatron!!~~ Aaah!!~~~~" my mind immediately goes blank, my systems all have overheated, soon I overload on Megatron's spike.

Megatron soon held me close, kissing my now sensitive neck cables, with me softly moaning to his sexual kisses.

Megatron's Pov-
Finally, after all these years, he was mine, I held him close and kisses his neck, his beautiful moans making my spark flutter, I soon kissed his face plate, and told him how much I loved him, he cuddled close to me, and holding each other close and kissing goodnight

~End~
Yea! First story completed! See you guys soon!