TFP-Knockout x Autobot femme x Bumblebee

Requested by LunaKitsune

Knockout's Pov-

Knockout was bored in the ship, he was so used to all the work to where it became boring, so he decided to go for a drive, and during that drive he sees two little Autobots named Y/N and Bumblebee, he quietly watched their movements, his engine softly purred when he heard them speak (bee in beeps and boops but he cute as fuck)
Knockout immediately felt dirty minded, his spike felt hard, he needed them, he wanted them, screaming his name, begging for more, that's when he transformed, and knocked both of them out "hm~ looks like they both had a haha~~ a Knockout~~ I nearly had a 'Breakdown' thinking about their sexy bodies~".

He soon carried them to the Nemesis, Cuffing their servos, and puts them in a doggy position, taking off the codpieces, admiring their naked bodies, he places his servos on both their afts, and squeezes them "so thick~ I'm going to have lots of fun~~"

Y/N Pov-

I soon woke up to a squeeze on the aft, and softly whimper to the touch, I soon hear a soothing but sexual chuckle, I immediately knew who my kidnapper was, Knockout.
"Knockout! Please let me go!" But the hunger in Knockout's voice only grew "Never my dear~ your finishes is too beautiful to match with my finish~ but I can fix that~" Bee gave me a scared look, as Knockout rubbed his spike between my aft, I immediately felt nervous, "wait! I'm a virgin!!" Knockout chuckled evilly "even better!~ I get to claim your virginity!~~" as he slams into my aft, my optics filled with tears, pain struck hard in my aft, the feeling of it being widened and slammed on, just hurt so much, he widens my legs more. And slammed deeper "Aaah!!~~ please!!~ stop!!~~"

Bumblebee's Pov-

I wanted to help Y/N, but being cuffed like this I couldn't do anything, I tried to tell KO to stop but he didn't listen, he just did his signature smirk and slammed harder into Y/N. Her screams for help made me want to rip Knockout apart, but the cuffs just held me down, her screams stopped when Knockout took the spike out of her, and slammed into my aft, the pain immediately struck into me, I screamed my moans, pleading for KO to stop, but he ignored my pleads and slammed more

Knockout's Pov

There screams of pleads and moans, so beautiful~ after all~ this is my little game of fun~ looks at the reader wouldn't you agree?~~