Bayverse-Drift x reader

Requested by TFA_Bluefire

Y/N's Pov-
I was just walking around the junkyard looking for drift, I soon found him doing his 'meditation' by balancing while being upside down, "hey there ninja bootie~" he opened his beautiful optics and looked at me, and smiled, as he plops down to a normal position.

He lifts me up and kisses the back of my hand, being like some samurai gentleman~ "hm~" I soon got closer, and gave him a kiss. He smiled through the kiss, and gently put his digit on my ass " yeep!, You dog~~" I smirked at him.

He softly chuckled and kisses my chest, admiring my body.

Drift Pov-
She/He is so beautiful, like a diamond shining though the darkness, I'm so happy Y/N was mine, She/He made me feel the most happiest Mech alive, even during this harsh war. She/He is my everything! "Y/N I would like to ask you something" I gently put Y/N down and kneels to Her/Him "you are the spark of my life, the one who I feel closest too, you are so beautiful! I wouldn't be the mech I am now if I never met you! I want for us to be together as spark with soul connecting" as I pull out the small box and opened it " Y/N, will you take my servo in marriage?"

Y/N Pov-
My heart pounding in joy, his confession of love was so beautiful and kind, I immediately kisses his lips, and puts my forehead on his helm " yes my love!, I will marry you~"

~End~
I'm thinking about making part 2 of this