FIVE

DAY FIVE OF HOUSE ARREST.
---
now playing sayonara midnight - majiko
---
DEAR GOD.

y/n yawned, outstretching her arms as she went on with cleaning duty. just two more days to the sweet release of freedom. she can already taste the sweet glorious grass. oh for once she actually would be happy to actually touch grass. she hums to herself giddily , twirling around with the broom in her hand.

" oh sweet grass, sweet grass how lovely you are....! " she swoons , pressing a palm against the glass panes that gave her a view of the soft grass.

" you're awfully pretty grass—" she catches herself , clamping her free hand onto her mouth in horror as she suddenly comes to recall denki's words to her the previous night. you couldn't blame her for not remembering , the time gap felt like a year. our lovely author whispers an apology to their readers , bowing his head low enough to touch the ground.

her crisis and brain short circuit came to a halt when an explosive rough voice rose from the kitchen followed by a heavy slam on the counter.

" CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! "  the disastrous trio , mina , sero and kirishima yell in unison followed by bakugo letting out a load roar, "FUCKING CHUG!" he screams , she winces at the abrupt noise despite her having to tolerate with it for the months she and the class resided here. cautiously she leans the broom onto the wall , peeking her head around the corner , only for her eyes to automatically land on the gigantic coke bottle that was supposed to have contained 2 litres of that fizzy substance that bloated your stomach. Instead she was met with the realization that the drink was running out like sand in a hourglass. she paused , debating on whether to interfere or not.

well , that was , until she heard a loud thud followed by denki's......err......dead?limp? perhaps stiff? body doubling over and collapsing on the rug , foam bubbling up from his throat, his eyes swirling around. there was silence between the four witnesses and the poor person who just happened to stumble across this.

"WAAAAAAAAA!" mina lets out a high pitched scream as her petal pink hands anxiously grips onto her face , her feet beginning to become antsy as the others stares in horror. " AIZAWA-SENSEI WILL KILL US RIGHT?! THAT'S WHAT WE GET FOR BEING CRIMINALS! WE'RE MURDER ASSOCIATES! WE'RE GOING TO DIEEEEE!" she wails , bakugo nudges denki's cheek with his foot , denki responded with even more foam emitting from his mouth.

" l/n!" sero yells , all heads whipped to the unfortunate witness , " you-you aren't going to tell aizawa sensei right?!" he trembles , ready to release his weird rolls of tape to hold her hostage. y/n raises her hands defensively , " no-not exactly? we have to bring him to the infirmary and obviously recovery girl is going to report this to sensei and-" she begins babbling , mumbling to herself , anxiously calculating the likely punishment , she was not going to let herself get into trouble again and land herself another two days of house arrest.

" i can start a new life in korea..." she mumbles , her face paling.

"GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF L/N!" kirishima shrieks , gripping her shoulders and shaking her vigorously , " are you even listening to yourself? we need to get denki help or we'll all die! " his eyes are paranoid , cold sweat already dripping down his neck, he must've activated his quirk on accident because jesus fuck she thinks her shoulders are bleeding a little. she winces at the sting as she lets out a sigh, " alright , but first...." she takes a look at the foam bubbling up his throat before taking out her new and improved slightly better and slightly stronger phone and opening the camera.

" stupid fried squid. " she taunts as she records him for about five seconds while bakugo screams at mina and sero for getting themselves stuck on the ceiling in attempts to break out.

she wasn't going to question it today.

nope.
not at all.

---

denki is awaken in his sad little miserable cooped up dorm, he stares at the ceiling for a brief moment , recollecting what had occured over previously before he blacked out. does he regret it? yes. in fact he does. he knew he got sick , he didn't like getting sick after all.

puke made him feel gross and disgusting. it made him want to brush his teeth until they bled or something. it was gross. it was humiliating. did he mind? no , not really. it wasn't like anyone was there to bother him either way.

he lets out a sigh as he rolls onto his side , his drained self taking a glance towards the tupperware container that was too fogged up for him to see what was inside 

he squints , craning his neck to see whatever the contents were before his attention was caught by a poorly stuck on sticky note with scrawled on handwriting.

take care of yourself next time , here's the leftovers from dinner since you missed it.
- l/n
note : brush your teeth

a smile threatened to spread across his face as he stifled a giggle , he didn't feel like getting up right now. everything hurted , especially since he fell head first onto the ground , likely bruising his head. he lets himself collapse back into the quilts of his soft bed, his injured head resting on the lovely silk pillow mina got him for christmas. his eyes trained onto a very interesting piece of the ceiling as he began to ponder on the grenade girl who hates him to death.

he looks around the room anxiously before letting out a whisper , " y...y/n..." his face heats up.

she'll never know right? he thinks her given name is cute, very very cute actually. the thought of being given permission to actually address her as her given name made his heart develop a palpitation.

does he love her?
does she love him?

he gets up, stifling a yawn and ignoring the throbbing pain the small of his back as he reaches out for his slightly warmed food and the spoon left with him.

he doesn't think he's worth the thought.

———
appears and twirls around leaving you all with my poorly written chapter and disappears for another year

sorry lol i had this in my draft for WEEKS im sorry i can explain

basically i wrote this when i was hyperfixated onto BNHA a while ago and slowly i grew out of it last year and ended up getting hyperfixated onto other sources but since season 5 came im planning to catch up lololol
alright goodbye i love u guys