Part 2

Rumple was a happy man, Poor but he had a wife and what he thought was true love. One day he was drafted into the ogre wars and there he met a seir. The seir told him that'she was to have a child. And that he was to abandon that child and then the boy who reunited him with his son would be his undoing. Determine never to be that man, he stabbed his foot with an axe in order to be sent home. He therefore gained the title of village coward. When he got home his wife, Milah, was unhappy. She gave birth to the child who they called Baelfire, but she ran away with none other than Killian Jones. The now ruthless pirate.
Baelfire and Rumole were devistated, and when Rumple came back to try and get Milah to come home, Killian said that if he wanted her, all he had to do was take her. But being a coward, he couldn't. So he left, determine to find another way.

Soon, with the ogre war still at its highest, it was time for Baelfire to be drafted as his 14th birthday approached. Rumple did not want to loose his only family member left to him, so they ran away in the middle of the night. They met a man who told them of this great and terrible powerful man. The dark one. Rumple had heard of him. The man told them that if he wanted to get his son out, he could become the dark one and stop the war altogether. So Rumple agreed, followed his instructions, and produced a dagger that could control the dark one. And when he summoned him, he realized that it was the old man who had told him of it. Rumple killed him with the dagger, becoming the dark one himself. He stopped the ogre war, and all was well. For a while.

Now Rumple had all this power. He had the chance to get his Milah back. He went to the Jolly Roger, and fought with Killian until he had won. He was going to kill Killian, but Milah stopped him. Angry at her for not loving him, he crushed Milahs heart right in front of Killian,cut off his hand, and left. Killian replaced his hand with a hook, and took on the name Captain Hook.

Now the dark one went home and wept with his son. However in the next few months, Baelfire was becoming angry at his father, who protected him at the dispence of others, killing often. One day, he went to the blue fairy in the dead of night, and she gave him a magic bean. She said that he could go to a world wothout magic if he wanted with it, so he took his father out into the woods and told him his plan. He agreed, but chickened out at the last minute, and Baelfire fell through alone. Rumple regretted that decision for the rest of his life.
Baelfire landed in this new land, and land without magic, and soon befriended a girl named Wendy. Her parents took him in, and he grew to love the family. One night, the shadow from never land came, and tried to take one of Wendy's brothers, John and Michael. But Baelfire didn't want a family to be separated. So he went with the shadow instead. He escaped, but not before he had crossed realms with the shadow. And he was spotted out in the ocean where he fell, by none other than Captain Hook. He didn't know who he was, and he took Baelfire under his wing. But Baelfire was kidnapped one night, and lived in never land for quite a long time, hiding from lost boys, and draining of hope.