Aww(Webtoon Idea??)

Ch1: "Come here."
Ch2: "Why should I?"
Ch1: Annoyed, "Fine then, I'll come to you"
Ch2: "Okay you're here, now what?"
Ch1: Observes ch2's face thoughtfully "..."
Got increasingly close to ch2's face and body, while dialogue is going on, Ch1 basically tilts her chin slightly. Looking like he's gonna kiss her... "Now I'm, going, to remove this," holds leaf that was in ch2's hair.

"You really should be more attentive [Miss or Mister insert characters name here] Appearance is very important

Ch2: looks angry

Ch1: turns around and walks away, with an extremely flustered look on their face.

Okay let's switch it around to make it original.

Character 1, we'll call Bear.
Character 2, will be Rome.

They are basically rivals, but friends? Except Bear is handsome, charming, and very charismatic—when he speaks. Bear actually looks very quiet and reserved. (When girls or guys, mainly girls, try to hook up with him, or ask him out, he immediately shows his much crueler, arrogant, and assholeish self. Going as far as to say, "You think you can come up to me, speak to me with your low quality appearance?" He laughs, crudely. "Touch me with your filthy, poor, fingers. Aw did I hurt your feelings?" He sneered. At the corner of his eye he saw Rome. Watching, unimpressed. He sauntered away from the girl, who was now inhaling heavily, obviously trying not to cry. "Hey Rome~" He winked. "Mhm. Okay." Rome turned and walked off, Bear close behind. But he tends to be Arrogant, Cocky, and an ass when talking to anybody but Rome, even though he still is an ass to Rome. He just doesn't insult him as deeply as he will when people try to talk to him. Besides that, Bear actually flirts with Rome constantly, and has been since the 9th grade. Did I mention they're childhood frenemies? They're in 12th grade now.
(One of them has to be super pale, and their nick name is ghost boy...it's bear. Rome should be darker skinned)

Rome tends to be reserved, compared to his 7th-8th grade self who was explosive and quick to jump to conclusions, and into fights. Which is how Bear originally got to know him. Bear was huge with starting fights, and Rome immediately was like 'yo im in' Bear saw Rome as a challenger. But over the summer from 8th grade to 9th grade. Rome changed. He became more quiet, reserved, still can be pretty cheeky. But he went softer. He got a bit goofier, but still had his extreme love for food. The mans can bake. And cook. And clean. But he sucks at taking care of plants. Like, the manz is great. But he is low key obsessed with plants. Especially including the fact that his parents own a flower shop. The biggest flower shop in town. But um. He has a black thumb. Kills every plant he touches. Literally. His parents are magical, but they deal with elemental magic. Dad uses water, mom uses nature, while grandma can move things with her mind.

Rome kinda kills every plant he touches. So he can normally be seen with gloves on when in his parents shop.

His grandma works in a bakery, her own bakery. So yeah, Rome's family is pretty well off. But nothing compared to Bear.

Bears family is the 3rd richest in town, they own property, run businesses, and basically run the town. His dad is the Mayor. Bears mom is actually friends with Rome's Mom, Grandma, and Aunt. Bears grandma was best friends with Rome's grandma. And Rome's mom and Aunt grew up with Bears mom. Romes Aunt can be very...cunning? She isn't the best person and can be very manipulative. At one point, she manipulated Bear into thinking Rome was plotting against him with Bears least favourite person.

Who we'll call Dino.

Dino is literally hell spawn. He's chaotic. He causes issues between everybody. Teachers hate him. Everybody hates him. Not just cause he's bad, his morals are twisted and he enjoys watching other people suffer. (This comes from a couple mental disorders, neglect when he was a lot younger and abuse from either friends, family, or in between.) Rome actually takes extreme pity on him. Because Rome knows his past. Dino grew up with Rome, being taken care of by his family in the 4th grade. (Dino had his own home, and lived with Rome's grandma. So they didn't grow up like brothers, more like friends.) Dino immediately took to trying to make Rome's life hell. But Rome was spicy right back at him. Soon they cooled with each other. Dino still won't hesitate to try to prank Rome when he can. But cares about him more then anybody. Maybe even deeper then caring ;))

Okay sorry I got distracted and I'd like to add some more dialogue.

(Do I make one of them a vampire and the other a ghost? No. But yes? One a vampire and the other a...ghost like entity)

Bear notices Rome walking and rides up on motorcycle. "B)" reves it to get Rome's attention.

Rome lowers shades for a moment, glances at motorcycle but then checks out Bear: "Nice ride ghost boy."

I think I will add their actual names.

Bear is a nickname. Rome is a nickname. And Dino is a nickname.

Dino is actually Ian or Ivan. Possibly Dimitri.

Rome is actually Roman, Or Ronan. Maybe Rowan.

Bear is Vincent, Xenix, or Eugene.

The ones that would go better with their aesthetic.

Bears aesthetic: Rich boy. Scary, but ambitious. Soft spot for people in need. He wants to be known by the world. Do things. He can be very cruel, but he does really want to help the world. His personality can be flawed at times, despite his dreams. He still wouldn't mind just being known by Rome. Short dialogue time.

After rambling about dreams, while sitting in the back of Rome's pickup truck. Rome's head on his lap. "There's so much I could do." Rome looked thoughtful. He reached up to softly grab Bear's chin. He tilted his face down a bit. "It's okay to be selfish Ghost boy."

Rome's aesthetic: Hmm, kind of quiet. But still sparky. Like Persephone and hades from lore Olympus but combined together into one handsome force to be reckoned with.

Dino's aesthetic: Chaotic, like idk a pirate. Or god of war, ares.

Oh oh, a good thing to add is. They're going to be kinda magical being??

Dino is LITERALLY HELL SPAWN I AM NOT KIDDING. He's a demon. But demons don't always look creepy, with horns and tail, and demonic. The only ways you can literally tell he's not human, Is, one his ability to grant wishes at the price of something. Like a deal. He also has scales under his eyes, and I'll admit, During his deal process his sclera turns black and his eyes turn white. When he decides to go full demonic his skin turns inky black, and it looks void. But his hair turns white along with his eyes. He still has all the same features he does without being full demonic.

Song Devils Train by The Lab Rats

During the summer of 11th grade Bear got into a nasty fight with his dad. (Let's say Rome got kidnapped by Dino?) His dad accidentally exposing the fact that he killed Bears mom and little sister. (Somethin like; "I knew I should've killed you when I killed the others." ) Bears walking by the train tracks and Dino sees him in the distance. Dino, in control of his powers by this point, gets one of this special abilities ready. The train tracks are relatively non-busy. But a train goes by once or twice a day.

Dino summons a train, a soul train. Lmao. It's filled with souls that made a deal to have a better life. It's a paradoxical train.

Anyway Dino sees Bear. Bear was angry at his dad, but also worried for Rome. Dino appears and