Chpater - 8

Mumbai :

It's Sunday...and all decided to stay back at home and chill...and they all had their flight back to Delhi in the evening..

Abhi left early in the morning after informing Jai...after giving send-off to Abhi he came back to his room, freshened up and indulged in his work..

Banglore :

It's a lazy day for both the best friends... though Sona got up early in the morning she decided to spend her day in her room itself...and Megha she is sleeping like a kumbakaran...after having her breakfast

Abhi reached Banglore by afternoon... checked both the girls and saw Megha is sleeping and Sona is reading some book in the garden..he talked to her for sometime...and left to his room for having some rest

Mumbai :

All the youngsters spend their time in the mansion itself...and tried to involve Jai in each and every stupid thing they were doing...

Jai just smiled looking at them...he knows that they all are keeping aside there busy schedule just to spend some time with him so that he shouldn't feel lonely..he really felt himself as a lucky person for having such a wonderful and understanding family

In the evening all left to airport to catch there flight back to Delhi...

................................................................................................

In Delhi...they live in a same place...4 mansions are constructed in a single compound...wih a beautiful garden with a fountain in the backyard...and there is also a small cave where all the youngsters will hang out..its like there secret place..one mansion belongs to Khuranas..and other 3 mansions belongs to Rathores...all the family members have there seperate rooms in each and every mansion.. all will have their breakfast,lunch and dinner together...and the worst thing is finding these youngster in the 4 mansions...no one knows where they will be....

And adjacent to these 4 mansions we can find another mansion which belongs to Asad and Zoya...it was built by hard earned money of Asad...

................................................................................................

It's there life now without eachother in eachother's life....they had everything but had nothing with them...they are complete yet incomplete without eachother...

All they need is just eachother's support in every step of their life...

Their life is about to take a turn...that would change everything for rest of their lives....

Sona though loves Jai....she is running away from him..and Jai who has the habit of not loosing anything which belongs to him..is behind her..to win her back...

Right now Jai's only wish is Sona...

What happens when this wish of Jai fulfills....

........................
........................

Later...that night Jai has got a call....it's his agent...
Jai who looked tired because of continuous work.. suddenly felt as he got his energy back..

He immediately picked up the call

Jai : hello ( he said with lots of hopes )

Agent : gud evening sir...there is a good news for you...

Jai's eyes immediately lighten up

Jai : and what's that??? ( He said calmly....but his heart beat is increasing per every second )

Agent : sir we found the location...

Jai : ( he couldn't believe what he heard ) what???..come again

Agent : we found mam's location sir

Jai : are you saying truth?? ( He said happiness evident in his voice )

Agent : yes sir.... mam is in Bangalore....I will send you the remaining details right now

Jai : do it fast

Jai just couldn't believe what he heard..... finally... finally after one and half year he found her...he couldn't be more happier...he just want to go to her and hug her till eternity...

Meanwhile his agent messaged him all the details

Jai immediately opened it...and first thing he saw is her recently taken photo...he couldn't control his tears....

And he had gone through other details...like where she is Staying, with whom,what she is doing etc..

What shocked him the most is....she is staying with one of his best friend " Abhi " and Abhi is her cousin

He couldn't believe what he saw...it means he just talked to her yesterday.....he knew it...he knew it....he felt a strange connection with the voice...and now he realised what's that connection is...

One look at him... anyone could understand that he is happy...he is looking like he is the most happiest person on the earth right now..