Chapter - 43

Hello my dear readers... Hope you all are fine

Here is the next chapter

Thank you ShreyaSharma875 j15r2s chandanakshi komalsilmula svr1234 and shreyansee for your votes. And komalsilmula for your comment.

It's your votes and comments that encourages me to write... So guys please keep voting and do comment. Even if it is a single word.

Please let me know what you feel through your comments

Thank you

Aanchalraichand

****************************

Everything is going smoothly in Sona and Jai's life... They both got very close to eachother...

Sona's day would start and end with Jai... She would share everything with him... Same goes with Jai...

they would laugh,smile, irritate eachother, fight with eachother for silly reasons... And if others are against Jai and support Sona... Sona would herself would support Jai going against everyone and when they support Jai he would support his Jaan.. everyone got fed up of them and stopped involving in their fights....

but at the end of the day they would sort out everything and would end their day in eachother's arms...

Sona got very closely to Jai's family... She would help Janaki others when she is free...

For Uday Singh Sona is his evening tea time partner where he would forget all his stress looking at her smiling face... and some times they both used to discuss about business too

For Pratap she is a daughter who he had always wished for... It doesn't mean that Anjali and Saarika are not his daughters... They are his daughters and will always be... But with Sona it's different... Even Sona used feel like she is with her father when she is with Pratap...

And for Hari she is his gossip partner about latest movies and technologies

As kaalindi said she has really become a reason for the prosperity of Rathores....

...............................
...............................

Sona and Jai can't sleep without eachother....

They realised it when Jai went to Udaigarh regarding something important and Sona has to stay back because of her upcoming final exams.

Whole night Sona tried hard to sleep but couldn't

" God... Sona... What happened?? Why can't you sleep?? Sleep early Sona so that you can wake up early in the morning... Even Jai is not here to wake you up... " She said pouting her face