Chapter 3

Tori got up from the ground only to nocided a ghost-like thing carrying her mother with its skeleton arms . Then it flew off with her mother in its grasp. "Mother!!" Tori cried out, as she raised her arm in the direction of the monster. Suddenly she grabbed a hold of a can, then an idea came in her mind. She threw the can hoping it would hit one of the monsters, then she threw another and another yet none of them hit the monsters.

Then the monsters made a big hole in the store's wall. The building started to fall so people again started to scream and ran one another over. A Lot of people were trying to exit the store, however, only a few including Tori Bright went through the hole that the monsters made. Tori went through the hole and started following them, in the moonlight. She jumped over the railing, where she fell on the sand. There were shells right next to her, she put one of them in her bag and then threw one at the monster. Finally, Tori contacted one of them. Instead of the monster dropping her mother, one of them spotted Tori and started to head after her. She freaked out then started to run away, not wanting to die.

Before Tori would make it something dug into her shoulders, then suddenly her feet weren't able to reach the ground. She went higher and everything was getting smaller.This thing took Tori Bright and joined in with the pack . Tori tried to look behind her to the best of her ability another ghost-like thing carrying a girl with yellow skin and brown hair. The adolescent started to look around in hopes of finding her mother. However, instead of finding her, she saw that they were heading to an island that she always wanted to go to. So she turned around again, the island that she was getting taken away from was getting smaller. However, she saw parts of her own island she never saw before.

She couldn't focus on that though since she was getting sleepy and her eyes felt droopy. Then her eyes closed, hoping this would be done, however, she started to smile, even when the blood started to drip out of her shoulders. Hours passed, when Tori finally woke up, instead of the beast holding on to her, she was falling down. Her heart started to race, and it beat like a drum. Tori couldn't help but scream as she started to fall. It was only minutes when she met the ground, blood not only on her shoulder but also from her mouth as well.

She was laying on the cold cobblestone ground, and she looked around. However, it became too blurry before she shut her eyes