Chapter 5

(My art and this how the forest looks like :D )

Tori enters the woods away from the crumbling abandoned town area. She was less restricted yet she felt a chill down her spine. She started to walk around the area, while passing the black looking trees, the lavender purple crystals, and the brown mushrooms.Crunching of leaves was becoming more prevalent. Where is her mother at? She can't be really far away right? Every tree, crystals and mushroom started to look the same. The adolescent stopped for a bit, bent down and grabbed one of the lavender crystals then threw it in her brown messenger bag before going back to what she was doing.While walking around, Tori Bright head suddenly turned to a random part of the woods. She started to shake uncontrollably.

A snap was heard and she started to dash. Everything was turning into blurs of colors. However soon Tori tripped over a root and fell straight in the ground. She quickly patted herself everywhere. No blood seemed to have leaked out. "Mom! Help me please!!" Tori screamed out.

Right, she is not here, where the heck could she be at? Tori Bright soon got back up then roamed around the forest. The trees that she passed didn't look different from the one she passed from five minutes ago. For all she knew she could have been near the abandoned town or near the other town. She kept walking, her feet were getting sore and blisters started to form. She soon flopped and started to drag herself among the forest's floor. "I-is this why mom never allowed me to stay outside."

After a while of dragging herself, Tori was getting dirt on her light purple torn up shirt.Her messy pecan brown hair was getting more frizzy. Sweat started to fall from her pale colored face. She has to be near the town right? Suddenly there was water that was ahead of her, so she forced herself up and started to run to it.

While Tori was running someone was behind one of the trees. The person behind the tree was watching the adolescent."I finally found you again"the person whispered to himself.Soon they took off their backpack then pulled out two items. One was a yellow flower in a brown flower pot and the other was a leather. The person placed down the flower pot and then put the wallet on the yellow flower. "Place this where she can see it, if she doesn't see it throw one of your friendliness pellets. I need her for my plan." Soon the flower smiled then disappeared from the flower pot.

"I know this for the best, I know that she is the best option. She doesn't have much of a choice but I am sure it won't matter that much anyways.

(Finally I uploaded my story, sorry for not uploading in a while ;_;.  I didn't update for a while because I was being lazy and bust with my YouTube channel. Also if there grammar mistakes please point them out)