1♡

☾☽

"Bakubro that not very manly!!"

"Shut up shitty hair"

Kirishima's smile doesn't flatten at all if anything it grows wider towards me. I smirk a little knowing he won't see it. No one will.

"Come on man, you can't just wimp out of this fight!" He throws his arm around my shoulder and pats my arm a little bit.

"Ooh you wanna play this game! Come at me you red haired bitch!!" I throw his arm from around me and push him back from me so I can get into my fighting stance. He hits his fists together and smiles towards me hardening his skin while I ready my explosions.

"I'm ready when ever you are!" With that I fly forwards towards his smug ass and set and series of explosions off in his face knowing it hardly affects him but still gets me somewhere. He doesn't even move. He throws a punch towards my shoulder only just grazing me as he moves to his left and swipes a foot under my own.

I jump over his foot only to hit the tip of my toes on his knee while coming back down sending us both down onto the floor with him to my left on his back and me on my front.

I sits up quickly and taps my shoulder to gain my attention.

"Bakubro look at me real quick" his voice full of worry and concern for some reason.

I look up at him to see his eyes widen and him stand up quickly to run towards Mr Aizawa. I place my face back down and reel in pain.

After a couple seconds I feel someone pick me up and Mr Aizawa look at me then looks away in pain. I look to see who's lifted me and see shitty hair.

"Oi idiot put me down!!" I shout in his face and he doesn't even flinch towards me. I feel something drip onto my hand and look down to see a red liquid.

I turn my attention back to the idiot who's now walking down a hall with me. We make eye contact and he smiles at me.

"I've broken my nose haven't I??" I question to him and he just laughs at me.

"Yep you have" He carry's on walking and we eventually get to recovery girl where she just sighs towards me and helps me while shitty hair telling me stupid stories the whole time some even leading to a very small laugh.

☽☾