7❥

☾☽

The villains have me! Shit shit shit!

I can't do anything, why am I so useless? If I was stronger I wouldn't be here, I would be at home safe. I would be in lessons, no one would have been hurt because of me.

But no instead I'm here with villains left and right trying to get me to join them, I never will!

I'm stronger than that!

But too weak to keep myself from here.

No I can't think like that, I'm sure some way I can get out of here even if it's just the hero's that have to save me, I will get out.

This bun bitch keeps asking me about damn Deku! Can't I go anywhere without people talking about him? Even the fucking villains.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I want to see my old hag right about now at least she talks about things other than how great and adorable damn Deku is.

I wanna see my shitty hair!

I don't care how long it takes I'll get out of here and one day end these villains once and for all.

I'll be the best hero!

I hope

There if a massive flash of light when a wall falls in and the hero's burst through the wall. Finally someone other then bun bitch and a guy who needs to solve his daddy issues, icy hot much?

I'm still chained down so I cant help the hero's at all. They keep fighting some even getting hurt.

Warp guy opens a warp (surprisingly) and move us all through it while the hero's attempt to stop them but ultimately fail.

Fuck!!

We are in some shit warehouse now with some strange tubs with what looks like brains in or what ever. Soon gonna be their brains when I blow them out.

I catch a glimpse of a guy with a mask who chapstick needing guy bows towards followed by the others.

"Ah So boy are your joining us or do we do this the hard way?" His voice is gruff almost like he smokes 30 at one time, disgusting.

"I will never join!!" I shout out in protest.
"I'm strong! I'm going to be the number one hero and over take even All Mights power just you watch!!"

There is a massive crash as rubble falls down from the sky and falls around us. I look up expecting to just see more villains coming to fight me but instead I see all might and some other hero's around him.

"Young Bakugo not to worry I'm here!" I hear him shout out while he jumps down and faces the weird ugly chain smoker.

They start a fight with fists flying about, this guy is actually just as powerful as All might, they are both fighting with all their power, it looks like all might is going to lose, I use all my strength and break the chains and cuffs around my arms and jump out into the battle while the others try hold me back.

"You Bastard!!" I fly towards the chain smoker and set of many explosions, he turns his attention to me throwing punches at me.

He lands a few good hits and I fall to the ground. All might punches him again throwing the chain smoker into a wall. I get back up and set of one last massive explosion while all might throws his last punch.

A explosion and Punch

Ending All Mights career.

Chain smokers attempt at power.

And

My

Sad

Pathetic

Life..

But I'm not angry.

After all.

I'm met.

With the only person I ever saw as a equal holding his hand out to me.

"Come" he smiles widely and me while I walk slowly towards him as I let a tear slip from my eyes. I take his hand while he moves his other hand up to my face to wipe the tears.

He smile and hugs me while I choke out "You stupid or something?"

He laughs while pulling away from me keeping his hands on my waist.

"Only stupid in love with you" I smile knowing I'll be with him forever, I pull him back into a hug and he hugs just as tight. "Bakugo you tried really hard and you succeeded, I'm sure you will be everyone's hero now, if not your definitely mine" I smile and kiss him softly to which he returns. "your mine too and always have been"

I move his hair away from his ear and whisperer into it "𝙷𝚎𝚢... 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞"

Oh I didn't tell you??

My Kirishima died in that crash, but that doesn't matter now, I have him and he has me and that's all that matters now.

Hand in hand we walk away from all the pain and start our new life, where ever that takes us, who knows as long as I'm with him I'm happy.

At least I tried..

We both tried..

We may not have won our main battle but I'm more than happy with this side quest.

The only side quest I'll ever need and love.

☽☾