👩🏼‍🚀👩🏻‍🎨💃🏼Woman In White In A Sea Of Black.... And One Red🤍🖤♥️

Neo groans as he tries to sit up then slides his fingers along his gums, pulls them out and notices that there's blood on them and he says "I thought it wasn't real"  Morpheus replies "your mind makes it real"  Neo asks "if you're killed in the Matrix.... you die here?"  Morpheus replies "your body cannot live without the mind"  Neo looks at Elysium who now stands before him with a small smile on her face as she reaches her hand out for him he wipes the blood off his fingers and onto his pants then takes her hand and they head to their bedroom to rest.... as Neo and Elysium slept.... in separate beds that are side by side.... Trinity walks in with a tray of food for one she looks at their entwined hands and holds back her anger as she leaves the tray under their hands but closer to Neo's bed then leaves quietly closing the door behind her.... a few hours later Morpheus, Neo and Elysium were back in the Matrix walking down a New York City like busy street Morpheus in his usual black leather trench coat and shades, Neo in a all black outfit and Elysium in a all white dress "the Matrix is a system, Neo that system is our enemy but when you're inside, you look around what do you see business men, teachers, lawyers, carpenters the very minds of the people we are trying to save but until we do, these people are still a part of that system.... and that makes them our enemy.... you have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged and many of them are so inert.... so hopelessly dependent on the system.... that they will fight to protect it"  Morpheus says as they walk Neo swerves around the people walking past him as though he wasn't even there while Morpheus and Elysium walked as though they are one with the crowd "were you listening to me Neo, or were you looking at the woman in the red dress?"  Morpheus asks "I was...."  Neo....  who didn't even see the woman in the red dress but was staring at Elysium who smiles and winks at him while placing her finger over her lips.... starts to say "look again"  Morpheus says waving his hand towards where the woman in red just was Neo turns and finds a man in a suit and shades pointing a gun at his head Neo dunks "freeze it"  Morpheus orders.... probably Tank and the man with the gun freezes as does the rest of the crowd "this isn't the Matrix?"  Neo says looking over at Morpheus who replies as he walks over to the paused man in the suit and stands next to him "no it's another training program designed to teach you one thing if you are not one of us, you are one of them"  Neo asks "what are they?"  Morpheus replies "sentient programs they can move in and out of any software still hardwired to their system that means that anyone we haven't unplugged.... is potentially an agent inside the Matrix.... they are everyone.... and they are no one we are survived by hiding from them.... by running from them but they are the gatekeepers they are guarding all the doors they are holding all the keys, which means that sooner or later, someone is going to have to fight them"  Neo asks "someone?"  Morpheus replies "I won't lie to you, Neo every single man or woman who has stood their ground, everyone who has fought an agent has died but where they have failed, you will succeed"  Neo asks "why?"  Morpheus replies "I've seen an agent punch through a concrete wall men have emptied entire clips at them and hit nothing but air yet their strength and their speed are still based in a world that is built on rules because of that.... they will never be as strong or as fast as you can be"  Neo asks "what are you trying to tell me, that I can dodge bullets?"  Morpheus replies with a smile "no Neo I'm trying to tell you that when you're ready.... you won't have to"  they hear a phone ring Morpheus looks down, takes his mobile out of his pocket, opens it up and places it up against his ear....

 you won't have to"  they hear a phone ring Morpheus looks down, takes his mobile out of his pocket, opens it up and places it up against his ear