The Start Of Something Special

Elysium goes with Neo when he, Morpheus and Trinity go to see the Merovingian she was once again wearing a white dress "what!?! I wanted to dress accordingly to the occasion!"  Elysium teases while waving her hands down at her dress in a princess ...

Elysium goes with Neo when he, Morpheus and Trinity go to see the Merovingian she was once again wearing a white dress "what!?! I wanted to dress accordingly to the occasion!"  Elysium teases while waving her hands down at her dress in a princess curtsy sort of way Neo chuckles with a small corner smile as he waves her into the elevator then walks into it himself.... "what can you see, Neo?"  Morpheus asks as they all take a ride up in the elevator "it's strange, the code is somehow different"  Neo replies  "encrypted?"  Morpheus asks "maybe"  Neo replies "is that good for us or bad for us?"  Trinity asks "well, it looks like every floor is wired with explosives"  Neo replies "bad for us"  Trinity says "here we go"  Morpheus says as the elevator doors open and they walk out of it and down the hall to where the Maître d' stands "puis-je vous aider?"  the Maître d' asks "oui, nous sommes ici pour parler avec le Merovingian"  Elysium says with a perfect soft beautiful French accent the Maître d' looks up and raises an eyebrow at her as the others stare at her in surprise "well of course, he has been expecting you follow me"  the Maître d' says then he leads them into and through the restaurant to where The Merovingian is sitting with one woman in a white leather dress, a dark haired man and two very white men in white sitting on either side of him "aha, here he is at last Neo, the One himself, right? and the legendary Morpheus and Trinity of course I have heard so much.... but who is this!?! si belle qu'elle me fait souffrir you honour me please, sit"  Neo, Elysium, Morpheus and Trinity sit as The Merovingian continues "join us this is my wife, Persephone something to eat? drink? hmm.... of course, such things are contrivances like so much here for the sake of appearances"  The Merovingian says "no, thank you"  Neo replies "yes, of course, who has time? who has time?"  Elysium mutters sarcastically under her breath "you do apparently!"  as The Merovingian continues "but then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?"  he sniffs his goblet of wine like it's a beautiful smelling flower and says "Châtandeau Haut-Brion 1959, magnificent wine, I love French wine, like I love the French language I have sampled every language, French is my favorite – fantastic language.... especially to curse with nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère (God damn goddamn shit damn goddamn asshole asshole damn god: in English according to Google) you see? it's like wiping your arse with silk, I love it"  The Merovingian says "you know why we're here"  Morpheus says "always straight to business this one!"  Elysium whispers softly with a playfully teasing tone Neo holds back a chuckle "hmp I am a trafficker of information, I know everything I can the question is, do you know why you are here?"  The Merovingian asks as he sets down his glass "we are looking for the Keymaker"  Morpheus replies "oh yes, it is true The Keymaker, of course but this is not a reason, this is not a 'why' The Keymaker himself, his very nature, is means, it is not an end, and so, to look for him is to be looking for a means to do.... what?"  The Merovingian asks "you know the answer to that question"  Neo replies "but do you? you think you do, but you do not you are here because you were sent here you were told to come here and you obeyed"  The Merovingian says he laughs then continues "it is of course the way of all things you see there is only one constant.... one universal and it's the only real truth causality, action, reaction cause and effect"  Morpheus disagrees "everything begins with choice"  The Merovingian replies "no wrong choice is an illusion, created between those with power.... and those without look there at that woman"  he nods his head past Elysium at a blonde haired woman in a baby powder pink dress with her breasts in perfect view of the men around her sitting at a table not too far behind her "my God, just look at her.... much like the woman in between you two she's affecting everyone around her, so obvious, so bourgeois, so boring.... which you are not my dear!.... but wait...."  Neo turns his head and looks as Elysium rolls her eyes at The Merovingian who continues speaking "watch you see, I have sent her dessert.... a very special dessert I wrote it myself.... which you should try it sometime my dear!"  Elysium replies with a sarcastic bite in her tone "no thanks!.... you're not "man" enough for me "darling"!"  The Merovingian chuckles then says "it starts so simply.... each line of the program creating a new effect, just like.... poetry first.... a rush, heat her heart flutters you can see it, Neo, yes? she does not understand why – is it the wine? no what is it then, what is the reason? and soon it does not matter, soon the why and the reason are gone.... and all that matters is the feeling itself this is the nature of the universe we struggle against it, we fight to deny it.... but it is of course pretense, it is a lie beneath our poised appearance.... the truth is we are completely.... out of control"  the woman daintily wipes her upper lip with her napkin then gets up and walks away and Neo turns his attention back to those at the table he sits at "he's like a shark out of water or a child playing with his food until he decides he doesn't want it any longer!"  Elysium whispers as The Merovingian says "causality there is no escape from it, we are forever slaves to it our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the 'why' 'why' is what separates us from them.... you from me 'why' is the only real social power, without it you are powerless and this is how you come to me, without 'why,' without power another link in the chain but fear not, since I have seen how good you are at following orders.... I will tell you what to do next run back, and give the fortune teller this message: her time is almost up now I have some real business to do, I will say adieu and goodbye"  he stands up Neo follows suit and says "this isn't over"  The Merovingian replies "oh yes, it is The Keymaker is mine and I see no reason why I should give him up no reason at all"  Persephone asks her husband without looking up at him "where are you going?"  Merovingian replies "please, ma chérie, I've told you, we are all victims of causality I drink too much wine, I must take a piss cause and effect au revoir"  he continues on his way away from the table and the ghostly white twins also stand up as he walks away "you might want to go with him Trinity he might need help holding it up much less finding it if it even exists at all!"  Elysium says sarcastically Neo holds back a laugh but he couldn't hold back his smile the dark haired man stands up and looks at the security guards on Neo's side of the table who walk over to where Trinity sits "touch me, and that hand will never touch anything again"  Trinity threatens as one of the guards goes to remove her from her seat....