Dialogue prompts I found on tumblr

Waltz: "What are you doing on my doorstep at 2 am?"

Karma: "Parfait said that if I was going to break the law then you have to be with me."

Waltz: *sigh* "Which law are we breaking?"

Lucette: "Did you sleep last night? At all?"

Karma: "God no, what do you take me for?"

Rumpel: "Is this heaven?"

Karma: "Well, judging by your presence here, hell."

Rumpel: "Oh. So I am dead?"

Parfait: "I am, in all things, an inhuman disaster."

Delora: "Because you're not human and a disaster, or because you're messing things up in a way no mortal being could ever help to match?"

"Parfait: "Yes."

Varg: "I cannot put into words, just how much I want to stab him, right now."

Lucette: ".....You could always draw a diagram."

Karma: "I think Garlan is scared of me."

Waltz: "That might be because you nearly took their head off with a battle axe, the first time you met."

Karma: "....To be fair, it was dark and they had just broken into my house."

Delora: "Can you not?"

Rumpel: "No, I absolutely must."

Delora: "Okay but consider- could you fucking not?"

Hildyr: "I used to be a cold hearted killer, then I made a total 360."

Parfait: "You mean a 180?"

Hildyr: "No. A 360, I turned around, didn't like it, and turned around again."

Karma: "Seriously though, I really need to get fucked by something other than my life."

Waltz: "What are you doing at, what time is it? Uh...three-thirty in the morning, making mac and cheese?

Karma: "Look, I don't ask for much in life, but just this once, could you not question my madness for like ten minutes?"

Lucette: "Can you hit him with your knife?"

Waltz: "I believe the technical term is stab."

Rumpel: "Are you even listening?"

Karma: "Yes, it just takes me a while to process so much stupid all at once."

Varg: "That is a terrible, horrible, incredibly foolish idea. Let's do it and see what happens."

Fritz: "You're insane!"

Varg: "I know! Isn't it great?"