Introduction

You met him when you were both just kids at Qui Gon Jinn's funeral. He had sandy blonde hair, and bright blue eyes. He very quickly became your best friend. You developed a connection with him that you had never had with anyone else before, and it only grew over the years. It broke your heart when you had to leave the Jedi Temple to study and train. You weren't just any regular Jedi, you were the chosen one's guide. This duty required you to study in several different sacred Jedi ruins across the galaxy. Master Windu said that you were not allowed to come back to the temple until you reached your full potential as the chosen one's guide. The planet Ahch-To was your last stop. You were 20 now, and you were more than ready to go home to see your friend.

As you ascended up the mountain, you reflected on your friendship with Anakin. Because you were usually on the most remote planets in the galaxy, you couldn't communicate with him through your commlink. You both had to send letters back and forth to each other via messenger droids. Even though you haven't physically seen Anakin in 7 years, you still felt as close to him as you did when you were 13 and set off on your journey to train across the galaxy.

You finally reached the top of the mountain and immediately see a holocron waiting for you. It wasn't a Jedi holocron or a sith holocron, it was a holocron meant just for you. You take a deep breath, and you use the force to open the holocron. Suddenly a wave of silver light starts shining over you. You immediately feel the pull between the dark and light. Your mind starts spinning and you feel as if you are being lifted off the ground. Suddenly the silver light vanished and you find yourself on the ground. You look down and discover that your robes have changed colors. Your robes are now grey. You stand up and ignite your lightsaber. What once was a blue lightsaber has now turned a piercing silver color. The grey and silver are representative of your true potential as the chosen one's guide. The bridge between the light and dark. The only being that could match the power of the chosen one. The only jedi allowed to use both dark and light powers. You.

It's time to go home.