Chapter Three

Kagome felt the boat come to a stop and wondered if they made it to where they had bed going, or was it just a stop to get supplies. She had no clue what was happening. Her only visitor was the man who she assumed was the captain. His aura was still sick and seemed to get worse everyday. He was a coward of a man with greed and deceit. She had no want to talk to such a man.

Kagome wasn't going to tell him a thing and he cursed at her when she didn't speak. He had started to assume she was stupid and din't know his language. Far from the truth, she just didn't want to speak to him.

She froze when she heard the door and loud footsteps and the man she had been thinking of standing at the door of the holding cell. He gave he a glare before another man, with bond hair and old armor on stood beside him.

"Made a cell outside for the girl, one she can't escape. We want her in site at all times..that and I don't want her filth on my boat longer than it has to be." The man huffed, before handing a key to the man.

"Got it Smith." The man growled before giving her glare and stopping out when the man, Smith gave an affirmative.

Kagome watched the man who gave her a sad smile, putting the key in the small bag at his hip. He seemed to feel sorry for her by the look he was giving. Kagome kept her eyes on him, he had a light blue aura, with tinges of red. She frowned at this. He didn't seem to be a bad man, but he was one just taking orders. He had killed from the red in is aura... She didn't know what to think of him.

"Sorry about him, he is a jerk most of the time." Smith told her as he looked sadly at her. She was huddled in a corner and had stayed there the who journey. She had a bucket in the oposite corner to relive herself and been giving small amount of food and water. She looked tired and warn down, but she still hadn't broke. She didn't act out or say a word the whole time she had been on the boat, which had been almost a week now.

"The others had started on a cell outside, so at least you will get some fresh air and some sun at certain parts of the day." Smith told her, as he continued to to talk nervously.

Kagome tilted her head as she looked at him with a blank look. He was uncomfortable talking to her, and didn't know how to react to her. He wasn't being cruel to her at least. She had a feeling this man was different from the rest of them, but he wasn't going to help her. He was going to follow those mans orders.

She had a feeling if she couldn't escape soon, the Captain would get sick of waiting for answers and kill her. She would have to wait for her 'cell' to be done being made and find a way out of it. She could use her powers if it came to it, but she wanted to avoid using it around normal humans. She had to be careful.

"Smith, we need you to help us out here." A voice called and the man sighed before giving Kagome one last look before leaving her alone, She was going to have to be on guard and find a way to escape once she is taken out of this cell. Now that she isn't half drowned and groggy...she had a better chance of escaping.

Kagome closed her eyes, leaning her head on her knees that were brought to her chest, and hoped that she could be free soon. She never liked to be cooped up and being forced to stay in this little cell was aggravating. That and when she didn't have anything to do it made her stay in her thoughts. Her thoughts were not a good place to be right now.

She took a breath and exhaled, and tried to steer her thoughts to happier memories. She really couldn't wait to get out of here.