Chapter Four

Kagome jerked away when she heard a bang, making her stiffen and glare across the small room. On the other side of the bars the blond haired man she had heard the other man call 'Smith' stood.

She could see him give her another sad smile, but she just narrowed her eyes at him. He wasn't going to be any help, and from the looks of it he was going to take her to her 'cell' she had heard them talking about when he was here last.

She saw another muscled man come beside Smith and she shifted wondering just what was going to happen.

"Come on. Get the girl I will unlock the cell...." the man said gruffly. His dark eyes darted to Kagome who was watching both of them for any sudden movements.

"I want to get the savage into her cage so we can go back to setting up our own shelters." Kagome heard him mutter, but he didn't talk quietly. He was just plain rude. She had a feeling she wasn't going to really like anyone off this ship. She had been in worse situations and made friends, but this wasn't going to be one of those kinds of situations.

Kagome stayed still as she watched the door unlock and Smith come in and approach her slowly, like she was a caged animal that would go for a kill strike at any moment.

"We are going to move you outside...." Smith started as he came close to her, he didn't know if the girl could understand him but he was being polite.

"The savage won't understand you. Just grab her so we can throw her into her new home." The man barked out, shifting his weight so he could see any movement Kagome did. He didn't want to take a chance she would try something and get away.

Kagome watched Smith come closer to her, she felt him grab her arms, and twist her around and put handcuffs on her. She didn't struggle, she would have an easier time escaping if she was outside. She would be compliant....for now.

But once she was outside and in her new 'cell' all bets were off on her trying to escape. She would survive on her own. She had done it before, and no matter where she was now she could and would do it again.

Yuki Note: Hope you all enjoyed this. I will be starting to update more. I should have another chapter of this out asap