gone

Princess~ So I woke up and went downstairs.

Maria~ Good Morning breakfast for you.

Princess~ Morning and thank you. Then I sat down and ate and read something on the media.

According to sources YoungBoy is back with Kay Marie and is no longer messing with Princess King  because she's dating Dante Western but we found a video of what sounds like Princess getting abused by YoungBoy so what do you guys think about this.

Princess~ What the hell.

Maria~ Is everything okay?

Princess~ Yeah it's fine then Asia walked in.

Asia~ Is it true?

Princess~ No of course not and it's so dark you can't see nobody's face.

Asia~ Alright just seeing cause I was gonna get so heated.

Princess~ Yeah no I need to go but I'll talk to you later.

Asia~ Alright. *leaves*

Princess~ So then I went to shower and then picked out my outfit.

Princess~ Then I put my hair up in a high ponytail and did a little makeup then went outside in my red Rolls Royce Wraith and headed to Kentrell's

~Minutes Later~

Princess~ So then I got there and knocked.

3three~ Princess what's up?

Princess~ I know he's here where is he here?

3three~ He's kinda busy.

Princess~ Then I went inside and upstairs then opened the door and he was in bed with Kay. Kentrell!

Kentrell~ What are you doing here?

Princess~ Did you get someone to fucking post the video of you fucking abusing me?

Kentrell~ No what are you talking about?

Princess~ It's everywhere nigga and that's your problem for putting your damn hands on me. Then I went back outside and in the car and stayed in there for a second and I texted India.

princess: hey am not gonna be around I feel like i just need my own space right now.

wife💍: what do you mean?

princess: it's just a lot of drama and am pregnant so I want to have a healthy pregnancy and be away from everything for a little bit alright just hope your okay with my idea.

wife💍: just as long as everything's okay and stay in touch please.

princess: alright love you.