cali

Princess~ So I woke up and a Kentrell was still sleeping so then I went downstairs. And saw Asia,Hannah,and India in the kitchen. And we started on making breakfast.

India~ You need to spill what happened?

Hannah~ Oh yeah.

Princess~ *laughs* nothing.

Asia~ She smiling so we know she lyin.

Princess~ No fo real nothing happened between us but I see we were all sharing a room with the niggas and India I heard you and 3three.

India~ *smiles*

Asia~ I did too what the fuck was happening?

India~ Don't fuckin judge me I was fucking drunk and horny as hell so we had sex.

Princess~ We knew it was gon happen cause all the flirting and lap dances.

Asia~ I don't blame her I kinda..

Princess~ Don't tell me you fucked Baby Joe.

Asia~ *smiles*

India~ I knew it!!

Hannah~ So me and Princess are the only ones that didn't get no dick.

Princess~ Right and their all sleeping.

Baby Joe~ We smell some bomb ass breakfast.

Ben and Baby Joe~ Oh yeah.

Princess~ Yeah your fucking welcome. Then I made me and Kentrell's plate and we went in the living room and sat down. What?

Kentrell~ Nothin.

Princess~ Did you know 3three and India and Asia and Baby Joe?

Kentrell~ What?

Princess~ They fucked last night.

Kentrell~ *laughs* Your playin.

Princess~ Nah I'm being fo real.

Kentrell~ So I'm the only one that didn't get any.

Princess~ *throws pillow at him* Don't even.

Kentrell~ I'm playin.

Ben~ He ain't.

Princess~ *laughs* I know he ain't.

Baby Joe~ The foods bomb as fuck.

Princess~ We know. Then someone knocked and I went and opened the door.

Rick~ Were the cleaners for Princess King.

Princess~ *smiles* Right here. Thank you. Then I went back in the living room.

Kentrell~ Teelee told me you don't speak to her no more you mad at her or something?

Princess~ No I'm not just been busy that's why..oh my 3three and India still flirting.

Kentrell~ They look almost as happy as we were.

Princess~ Yeah. Then I posted on my Instagram story. So then I went to shower and then got dressed.

 So then I went to shower and then got dressed