back and better

Princess~ So I woke up in a really good mood and put on my robe.

Princess~ Then I went downstairs and opened the door cause someone was knocking. Oh my my baby girl *carries kamari* thank you.

Kentrell~ Yeah of course. How was your trip?

Princess~ It was really good and fun.

Kentrell~ That's good.

Princess~ I actually need to talk to you. Come inside.

Kentrell~ Alright.

Princess~ Then he came inside and we sat down. I wanted to say I've been doing therapy and it really made me think about a lot and I forgive you holding that grudge is not pleasant to me or my health you did what you did and I just have to leave it in the pass to know we just couldn't work out so now on it's just about Kamari.

Kentrell~ Thank you and I respect that.

Princess~ *smiles* Thank you and find yourself someone good for you none of these hoes Trell you deserve a really good woman and I hope you learned so you can treat her better and I congratulate you on your kids that are about to be born your gonna be an amazing father to them

Kentrell~ Yeah thank you Princess I wish you the same.

Princess~ Thanks. Then he left and I went in the kitchen and made some breakfast and ate. I missed you lil mama *kisses her*

~Minutes Later~

Princess~ So then I went on my phone and tweeted.

Princess King🤍: Back with my baby and it feels amazing🥰

Princess~ Then I went to shower and then got dressed.

Princess~ Then I did my hair and makeup and then carried Kamari and went outside in my black Maybach. Then I posted on my Instagram story.