Chapter 1

Percy's POV:

I turn, in a slow complete circle. Looking for some sort of clue or maybe just a sign that says 'nine and three quarters'.

Here I am, at some British train system wondering around helplessly. I barely even understand why I'm here.

I begin to to think about how I got here. And it all started with Chiron...

"Percy, pack your things, now. I'll explain on the way." Chiron told me during sword practice.

"Pack only items, that you want with you, I already have your clothing."

I had questions, but the look on his face made me think twice about opening my mouth.

After I had packed what I wanted, Chiron got me in the car and we drove off.

Then that car turned into a plane and we zoomed away.

Don't ask me any questions, I'm as confused as you are.

I was freaking out. I'm a son of Poseidon afterall, I wasn't meant to be in the air. I might "accidentally" get shot out of the air with lightning. Also "totally not Zeus falt".

"Calm down Percy." Chiron said once he saw my panicked expression. "I told Grover to distract the gods, which is hopefulling working."

He glances nervously up, but continues. "Now, I am sorry that I gave you no time to explain things to your friends, but let me explain myself."

He told me that he recently found out about a school, similar to Camp Half-Blood, that teaches witches and wizards.

I laughed right then and there. I mean come on, even after all I've seen, wizards seem pretty ridiculous.

Long bearded people, yelling nonsense, wearing dresses...hmm...

Excited and in the moment I interupt Chiron. "Like Gandalf?? I love those movies!"

Chiron glances at me and I suddenly feel very judged. "Uh.. no Percy... at least I don't think so, I'm not sure what that movie is.."

Chiron goes on saying how he doesn't know if they're a threat to Camp Half-Blood or not. He is sending me to their school to find out information. I'll be undercover, and I won't know anything about gods or demigods.

Then the plane turned back to a car and we parked at a train staion, King's Cross Station.

Chiron gave me a bag full of my school supplies and wished me good luck. Then he drive away.

I come out of my thoughts when I see a police officer. I quickly walk up to him.
"Excuse me, uh sir, but do you know where the train nine and three quarters is?"

The officer stares at me for a few seconds then says,"You know, all the years I've worked here kids, on September 1st, come up to me and ask the same question. You and your friends aren't being funny."

Then he walks away in annoyance.