Chapter 5

Hey Wattpadians I'm really sorry for the last chapter, it was really short, but this chapter will probably be short too, so yeah. Sorry this chapter will (in my opinion) will not be as good as the last chapters.

I'm just stressed out lately (none of your beezwax why so don't ask in the comments), really sorry if I'm ruining the story for you.

If you think this chapter sucks please say so in the comments, if it doesn't suck say that too.

____________________________________

Percy POV:

The rest of the day went on as if it was a regular school.

Except instead of math we learn spells, and instead of a regular school its a castle and the students are witches and wizards...

I guess the day went on as it was a normal castle/school for witches and wizards......maybe not so normal.

Anyway, it was a little funny to see people waving pointy sticks and saying weird stuff that just made me laugh.

But today we also learned how to fly.

I know.

Fly.

~*~

Harry POV:

Percy did quite well on a broom and... oh okay I'm just being nice.

In truth, he was awful.

I suppose he tried, but he almost threw up.

I guess flying isn't his thing.

~*~

Hermione POV:

When everyone was going to bed I saw that Percy stayed in the common room. He was just staring into the fire.

Not doing anything else. Just staring.

I was suspisious of him. He didn't talk much about his life, and he is somehow... different.

I understand that makes me sound paranoid but my school has had spies and has been attacked many times, don't blame me for being a little paranoid.

"Percy," I begin," What are you doing?"

Percy jerks away from the fire as if it touched him. He put his hand in his pocket and looked around.

When he noticed me he calmed down a bit. And pulled his hand back out of his pocket.

"Sorry," he says not sounding sorry at all," I kind of zoned out for a second there."

I study him. I know he was zoned out, but when you zone out, you think about something so instense that they tune out the rest of the world... at least for most people.

So what freaked Percy out so much.

I study him again. He seems to know I'm studying him and he puts on an expressionless face and looks back into the fire.

"I just zoned out, its nothing to worry about."

I raise my eyebrows not believing him. "You know, sure you mastered a great blank face. But I can still see that wild look in your eyes."

Percy sighs. "I'm just not sleeping well."

"Oh I know all about that. Harry and Ron told me about the nightmares."

He looks down and his face reddens, I don't know from embarrashment or shame.

I keep talking. "They also told me about how you walk around outside the castle almost every night. And the nights you're not outside your here in the lounge, the whole night."

"When I walk outside near the lake it helps me think."

"Yes," I say,"but think about what?"

"Thats my buisness." He says coldly.

"Hmm, yes it is your buisness, but I know your hiding something."

"Everyone has something to hide."

I had to think about that one, because I guess everyone does have something they don't want others to know about.

"Yes, I suppose everyone does."

"So I guess, we don't have anything else to talk about." He says and walks into the boys section.

I sit there for a few seconds by myself.

"Your different." I say, knowing that he is right behind the wall listening.

"I don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing, but if it is a bad thing I will find out what your hiding. I am not trying to fight with you Percy, but I need to know if your indangering this school."

I hear his footsteps as he walk away.

I get up and go into the girls room.