Chapter 4

Percy POV:

I walk into a big room that I share with Harry, Ron, and a few other boys.

Right when I go to sleep I know I shouldn't have, because of course, I get a nightmare.

Great way to introduce yourself to new people, Perce.

Ron POV:

I fall out of the bed awaken from the sound of someone screaming.

"No no no no no." I mumble hoping no one was dead or anything.

I get up and grab my wand, but all I see is Percy gasping, clearly shaken up.

Looking around, everyone is awake and startled as much as I am.

We all stare at Percy. He is gulping down a cup of water, looking more relieved by each gulp he takes.

Finally, he sees us staring.

"Oh... Um, sorry guys I just..."

Percy puts down the glass of water, and takes a deep breath. But the panic in his eyes is still visible.

"I had a bad dream... um, I'm really really sorry I interupted your sleep. I'll just-"

"It's okay." Harry says, though its hard to see him in the dark. "Don't worry about it."

The room is silent for a moment other than Percy's uneven breathing.

"Thanks." Percy's says quietly, but we all heard it.

I don't see Harry but I hear him shift back down in his bed, as well as the other boys lay back down.

But I stay still, my heart still pounding. Percy's scream echoes in my memory.

I barely see Percy still sitting up in bed, I barely see his body trembeling. I barely make out his chest heaving up and down.

Shaking my head, I lay back down.

Probably my eyes just playing tricks on me in the dark.

~*~

Harry POV:

When I wake up I notice that Percy isn't in his bed. I look at the clock next to my bed and see that its quite early in the morning.

I get out of bed, sometimes when I walk around I get tired, and then come back to bed and fall asleep.

So I walked through the castle, then walked out of the castle. 

As I was walking to nowwhere trying to get tired, I see Percy about to walk into the Forbidden Forest. "Don't!" 

Percy jumps. I guess he didn't here me coming. 

"What?" He asks, his voice rough.

"That's the Forbidden Forest, it 'forbidden' to go in the forest."

"Oh. Okay. Sorry, my bad." Percy starts to walk in the opposite direction, but I stop him.

"Wait, I was wondering if it was okay to ask what happened last night."

Percy stared at me with a poker face on, though I could see bags under his eyes.

He then said, "Yeeaaahh, no." He walked away again, but this time I walked with him.

Percy POV:

We both walk in silence until I finally say something.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Walking with a friend."

"We're friends." I ask only half joking.

"Yes I belive so." Harry says nodding.

I glance at Harry and he gives me a smile which I return.

~*~

Sorry guys I know this was a short chapter.