03 | CONTROL

From her childhood, Y/N had been a different child.

In a society where quirks were regarded as precious gems, her quirkless nature had been a surprise to her parents.

Y/N on the other hand could not care less. And her parents had been very understanding. Quirkless or not, they had loved their little girl so much.

Love had been an open emotion in her family until, one day, her father had run out of love.

One day, she had heard screaming.

One fateful day, when little Y/N had gone into the kitchen, there had been blood.

A little too much blood.

Her five year old mind was not really able to grasp the situation. The vividness of the split blood was captivating to the small girl. Never had she seen such a more crystallizing thing in her life.

Her five year old mind had had its first thrill. A thrill that would haunt her for the res of her life.

              □□□□□□□□     □□□□□□□□□

"Todoroki! Todoroki! Hey!" Y/N kept calling out to the dual haired boy, who as usual ignored her and kept walking inside the station.

Her attempts to talk to the boy were still not bearing any fruit. After the first day, the boy had started avoiding her like plague. No matter how much she tried, she was always shut down. If she would try to sit beside him in the cafeteria, he would get up and walk away. Midoriya would always shoot her an apologetic smile after that.

Surely, no, he definitely remembered her. But she had no idea whatsoever what his problem was. The stoic boy had made it his personal mission to stay out of her way. Even in the hallways, she would walk past her like she was a spec of dust.

She had been getting along well with everyone in class but three people.

Shouto Todoroki.
Katsuki Bakugou.
Shouta Aizawa.

Aizawa, the man had been so harsh on her. The first day had gone surprisingly well but from the second day, he had started giving her hell.

She has tried to approach him after school was over but he'd had always shot her down by saying that he was busy.

On her night patrols, he started talking lesser and lesser until he had flat out cut her off. No more night patrols as partners.

And Bakugou, well, he had a problem with everyone so she didn't really mind. Instead, his snark and anger was a complete source of entertainment. It was refreshing.

Now, at the train station, she was here to see everyone off to their internship. Very sadly, she did not get to see Iida before he left. She had heard from Midoriya and Ochaco what had happened with his brother. She wanted to offer some words to him, wanted to tell him that she understood.

He needs to see that people are there for him, she thought to herself.

With traffic making her late, she had missed more than half of her friends. Sighing, she concluded that she'd find out about everyone through text.

She had not missed Todoroki but calling out to him had turned out to be futile.

"So pathetic." She heard a oh-so-familiar voice taunt her.

She turned around to see the very firecracker she had been thinking about minutes prior.

"Not as pathetic as being constantly jealous of Deku~" She taunted back. Her smirk only grew in size when she saw that she'd hit straight home.