Page 18.

Dear Winifred,
  Sunday was like every normal Sunday morning and all...Bright sun and noise from different church....
When I came back from Church...No one was at home....I go to a different Pentecostal church because Linda thinks am an embarrassment in her church....

Well,I changed and went to the kitchen to get something to eat when there was a knock on the door.....

" Who's there? ". I walked to the door and opened it.. It was Prince's father,Oscar.

" My stepmom isn't around ". I said.

" Wow..she said she would be ". He said.

" Well she isn't ". I said as the man smacked his lips disgustingly.

" Can I have your number in case you know....hers is switched off? ".

" I don't have a cellphone Mr.Oscar ". I said.

" Call me Oscar ". He stroked his chin...

Dad,I'll be lying if I say I didn't feel like throwing up on this man's face.

" Oscar...my stepmom is not around, she'll be back in 20 minutes, check in later ". I said about closing the car as his eyes scanned me shamelessly as he licked his lips lustfully.

" Idiot ". I whispered shutting the door as the doorbell rang again.

" Mr.Oscar I said......". The words caught up in my mouth when I saw Princewill.

" Sorry, is today another visiting day? ". I asked.

" I came to apologize ". He said.," About yesterday, I got mad because I protect my mom's name ".

" Well me too.. You called Linda my mom,I had to protect my mom's name ". I said.

" Can we start again? ". He laughed awkwardly.

" I could have said 'yes' but I can't,look,Princewill it's still like shocking to me on why you want to befriend me,I'll spit on you when I talk,my eyes are not even worth staring at,I look like a Mongoloid.. Am an imbecile Prince!...Don't take the fact that I speak good English and talk with sense,I have an average IQ ". I said.

" And what if that's the fact I want to take...The fact that you speak good English and talk with sense and chubby cheeks...am not asking for more well unless you want more but am just trying to build a friendship here, okay? ".

" Fine ". I laughed.

" We good? ".

" Absolutely ". I smiled.

" So when I knocked, why were you screaming my Dad's name? ".

" Oh....he came and was acting weird but it's okay ".

" Don't open the door for him Shirley.. Never, that man is useless...Am late to church,I'll visit later,okay? ".

" Sure ". I smiled as he ran to his Dad's car.
He was on a black round neck polo that had a touch of red and a black trousers styled with Red smoking sneakers, his hair was styled in low afro...
He looked like way,too normal to hang out with me...
WHY?.

" What are you staring at? ". Shantelle stood in front of me.

" Welcome ". I said going to my room.

" Sorry about yesterday, Shirley... You're not a monster and I hate your new friend,Princewill or whatever he calls himself ". She rolled her eyes.

I smiled," Thank you ".

" Hello Oscar, I just got home ". Linda swayed in as I and Shantelle gagged and smiled as we left Linda to love talk.

I LOVED MY WEEKEND!..

Why does it have to end???..I'll have to face Zion again...ugh..........

Night Dad.😪

.....