Chapter 1: USJ ATTACK

Just so you all know, I was in the second to last place on that fitness test Aizawa sprung on us. Luckily, he was just lying about expelling us.

Currently, all of us in class 1A was sitting on the bus, heading to our rescue training facility. Tsuyu and that Denki kid are picking on my twin, but I'm not concerned about that. It's when the attention is turned to me that I care.

"Oh yeah?! Well, at least I'm not quirkless like my useless twin!" Katsuki yelled aggressively.

Once he said that all eyes turned to me. Some looked at me with pity, others looked confused, and others looked amazed with my abilities. So I did the sensible thing and pulled my hood over my head to hide away from all of the prying eyes.

Well, I tried to at least until the guy I'm sitting next, I believe his name is Shoto Todoroki, pulled down my hood and turned my head. Bakugou was losing his shit at this, yelling at the 'half-and-half bastard' to leave me alone.

"If he is quirkless than he's stronger than everyone else on this bus. But he doesn't seem quirkless." Todoroki said, letting go and looking back out his window.

To say I wasn't a tomato would be one hell of a lie. I'm not my brother nor a demon butler from hell that came here to have your soul. So when the bus arrived at USJ, I was one of the first to get off. God does being Bi kill someone.

-Skipping all the speeches-

Welp... Real villains at the USJ. Eraserhead is currently fighting a group of criminals despite the fact that his quirk is more for stealth. 

That Warp Gate guy is now in front of us. Thirteen's finger cap open, showing that they were getting ready to use their quirk Blackhole. But my goddamn brother and that redhead guy, Ejiro Kirishima I believe, just had to attack.

After the two attacked, I noticed a piece of armor and got an idea. But then that warp guy dispersed everyone into different places of the USJ. I ended up falling into the Landslide zone, being caught by Todoroki.

"T-thanks, but you didn't need to catch me, Todoroki. I'm (M/N) Bakugou. Most people just call me by my first name because of my brother." As I spoke, I climbed out of the heterochromatic male's arms.

"So you're in your brother's shadow? And he picks on you for being different and part of the minority group of 20%?" Once those works left Todoroki's mouth, I immediately began to pout.

"When you put it like that, my brother sounds even worse than he actually is. But I know he cares about me because if he didn't, he wouldn't stand up for me and he acts so much like our mother it's like he's the perfect carbon copy. Anyways, it seems like we have company just below us." I spoke calmly, walking ahead and sliding down the large hill.

In front of me was a large group of criminals that ended up being frozen to the ground immediately. I stopped to look at Todoroki and smiled brightly.

To be honest, I do feel useless to a certain degree. I can fight in 3 different styles, but I suck at defense. I'm relying on Todoroki to get us through this. So I'm useless at the moment.

At least that's what I think as I fight some enemies, even knocking some out in just 2 hits. The one thing I didn't notice was the look of admiration that Todoroki was sending my way