Chapter 12: Being with Tokoyami

A/N: BRING OUT YOUR DEAD (IM NOT DEAD)

No One's POV

Everyone saw (Name) walk to his room with a not-so-happy expression. 6 people really wanted to change that, but when they went to check on the male in question, they found him asleep at his desk.

After seeing that the male was sleeping, almost everyone left. Everyone but Tokoyami.

Tokoyami walked into the room and Dark Shadow closed the door softly before picking the sleeping male up.

"I wonder why he's been acting the way he has. It's different from what I remember him acting like." Dark Shadow said as he placed (Name) in the bed and tucked him in.

"I'm wondering why too, but for now we should just let him rest up. We can talk to him tomorrow." Tokoyami spoke softly, making sure not to wake the sleeping male up. The demon and Tokoyami left the room silently.

-Time Skip, Next Morning; Your POV-

I woke up and stretched, humming softly. That's when I looked around and noticed that I was in my bed and not at my desk.

"I swear that I fell asleep at my desk. But everything looks exactly like how I left it. I'm so confused." Sighing, I got changed for the day ahead. We have a lot of learning to do.

When I got to class, Tokoyami walked over to me and I gave him a smile. "Good morning, Tokoyami. Is there something wrong?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"I just wanted to make sure you were alright. Yesterday you looked miserable. Also, I hope you didn't mind that Dark Shadow and I placed you in your bed. We didn't want you to be in pain." Once he explained himself, I smiled even more.

"Don't worry. I was just confused. But thank you! Last night I was just extremely tired. It was an off day, so that's why I looked so miserable. But I'm fine now. 10 times better!" I gave him a hug of appreciation and went to my seat to talk with some others. For some reason, I couldn't stop smiling about the fact that Tokoyami was worried.

By the time lunch rolled around, I had already decided to eat with Tokoyami and Dark Shadow. I had even asked them beforehand to make sure it was ok.

Smiling, I sat down next to the bird-human. At first, I thought it would be awkward, but it actually wasn't. We began talking about this new book about the 7 deadly sins. The book in question is actually one of my personal favorites!

"So, Tokoyami... Do you have any plans for the week? I know that you've been training a lot with Midoriya and the Deku Squad." I spoke quietly, somehow finding that being too loud disturbs the peace they have.

Tokoyami thought about the question for a bit. "I plan to continue training my quirk since there are many things I cannot combat. And I need to make sure that I have Dark Shadow under control. What are your plans for the week, (Name)?"

I heaved a sigh and shook my head. "Katsuki is making me train with him all week. Morning and night. He says I betrayed his trust." While speaking, I rested my head on the palm of my hand.

He gave a smile, thinking. "He can be aggressive, but Bakugou cares enough to take you to train with him. He might not like the fact that you kept this secret from him since Midoriya said Bakugou would bully you with him. He just... doesn't know how to properly show his concern for." With that being said, Tokoyami got up and left the table to let me maul over everything he just said.

Does Katsuki actually care? Maybe Tokoyami can give me some advice.