Chapter 17: My Room(s)

(A/N: The photo is what you painted on your wall!)

-Your POV; at LoV Hideout-

I know it was stupid to decide to join the villains, but I honestly think that they’re just misunderstood like me. Villains never win, but don’t they also deserve happiness? My class doesn’t think so clearly. And some of them are really cute. Who cares about age anyways?

Also, I do know that they only recruited me because of my powerful quirk, but they also said that they won’t make me fight which is a huge plus for me! I get to actually make support items like I want!

People might actually begin to care for me and not my fake smiles for once! Katsuki might finally learn that his actions have consequences to them! 

Although I feel like it’s a bit redundant that it’s taken me to joining the villains to get my point across to those I’m in class with…

As I sat on the bed and looked around, I noticed paint and paint brushes and even some painters tape. I guess I can decorate my room and paint it to look nice if I’ll be working here a lot.

So I got to work on painting my room, humming to myself as I did so. Dabi ended up coming into my room and sat on my bed after putting everything down before getting up and hugging me from behind. 

He even began helping me, lifting me up and onto his shoulders so I could paint the entirety of my wall. I honestly find the painting relatively cool, finishing up and beginning to play with Dabi’s hair.

Dabi placed me on the bed, sitting at the edge before getting up. “Dinner’s getting cooked now. Be patient. I’ll be walking you back to UA for a majority of the way. You better not betray us.”

I gave him a nod, looking around the room silently. “I won’t unless given a reason too…” I said and laid down before rolling onto my side. 

This is a massive change for me and honestly, I’m not even comprehending what I just agreed to yet. I waited till Dabi left to sit up, looking around more thoroughly before beginning to work on making support items carefully.

--2 hours later--

It was a weird feeling to be escorted by Dabi back to UA, walking alone to the campus for about 2 blocks before entering the school grounds. 

I walked into the dorms and gave the others a smile, telling them that I already ate before heading up to my room to get ready to take a bath and sleep. 

While I was getting ready, I went ahead and did my homework at the last second like usual, going and taking a shower and brushing my teeth and hair before laying down in my personal bed. 

I rolled onto my side and stared out the window, wondering what the League was planning before drifting off to sleep and having dreams of life with the League…

… It honestly feels like deja vu...