A Thousand Years

A Thousand Years - Christina Perry (Breaking Dawn) 

Reminds Me Of: Fair Game and the Staff Of Creation theory 

I have been listening to this song for most of my teen years. I don't know what it is about this song, but this is one of my favorite love songs. 

"I have died everyday waiting for you." I know death is a sensitive topic when it comes to Fair Game, for obvious reasons. So, hang in there as I explain my strange thought process.

Clover's dead, that's canon. No matter how much we hate that and want it to just disappear, we can't. If you have been an active member of the Fair Game community on tumblr, like I am, you will probably know about the Staff Of Creation theory. If you don't, it's basically that Qrow will use the blood on Clover's pin and the Staff of Creation's powers to bring Clover back to life. Until then, Qrow's going to have to wait, a bit of him dying everyday, waiting to get his boyfriend back. Because, no matter what haters say, it was super obvious that they liked each other. You don't flirt with someone who is just a friend, right? 

And, I think if Clover does come back, his death will bring him and Qrow closer. Imagine if you lost a loved one, and then got them back, you would never want to let them out of your sight. You would cling to them and cherish every moment with them. I think that is exactly what Qrow would do if Clover comes back. Unless CRWBY messes this up again by making them enemies, but I doubt they will. 

Tell me what you guys think! Do you agree or disagree, I would love to hear from you in the comments. Do you have a song that you think fits this adorable ship, cause I am always looking for more!