Birthday (Josh Richards)

Josh's POV

Today is Y/n's birthday. I wanted to do something special for my best friend. I also plan on telling her about my feelings for her but I don't want to ruin her birthday. I told her to come to our spot at seven. Our spot is the only cliff in town that is right above the beach shore. It always has the best views and ever since we were little we would go up there and watch the sunset until the stars rose in the sky. 

It was now getting close to the time we were meeting. I packed some blankets and snacks before heading off to our spot.

Y/n's POV

As I made my way up to the top of the cliff I could see Josh's head poke itself into view. I smiled to myself and hurried up the cliff. I sat down next to him and he turned his head and smiled at me. 

"Hey." He said with his perfect smile. 

"Hi." I chuckled before laying my head on his shoulder staring out into the horizon. We talked about random things as we watched the sun go down and the stars come up.

"Y/n I have to tell you something." He said seriously.  

"Um ok?" I said removing my head from his shoulder. He stared at me intently before leaning in and pressing his lips agains mine. After a few seconds he pulled away and rested his forehead on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him into another kiss, that was much more rough and passionate. Eventually Josh was hovering over me while he traced my body with his finger tips and kissed my neck. Once he found my sweet spot I let out a moan. I felt his lips curve into a smirk as he continue to kiss my neck. He started to slowly lift up my shirt and only parted for a second so he could completely take it off. He looked me up and down while biting his lip. 

"God you're perfect." He sighed. I smirked and lifted up his shirt to reveal his perfectly toned abs.   He continued to kiss my lips while his hand made way down to my sweat pants. He looked me in the eye as if asking for permission. I nodded lightly and with that he slid his hand down into my underwear and began rubbing my clit. I had let out a string of moans not caring who could hear. He slipped two fingers inside of me and thrusted them in and out causing me to let out an even louder moan. 

"Fuck I'm gonna cum!" I groaned. 

"Cum for me baby." He whispered hotly into my ear. And with that I came onto his fingers. He pulled his fingers out from my underwear and licked them clean.

"Fuck that was hot." I groaned. He smirked and came down to my level. We looked into each other's eyes, but showing that we still craved more.

"I want you inside of me." I whispered. 

"Are you sure?" He asked I nodded pulling him into a kiss. Then pulling away to to pull down my sweat pants while he did the same. He lined himself up to my opening and slowly slid inside of me. I let out a moan as he continued to thrust in and out of me. 

"Mmm faster." I moaned. He slammed himself into me harder and faster. 

"Oh my g-god." I moaned practically gasping for air. He began rubbing my clit while continuing to thrust into me, sending vibrations throughout my entire body. 

"Fuck baby I'm gonna cum." Josh groaned. I just nodded while biting my lip continuing to let my legs shake uncontrollably. He pulled out and spilled his cum onto my stomach. He fell beside me as we looked up at the stars. Just enjoying each other's company.