Dressing Room (Anthony Reeves)

Anthony's POV

After breakfast we had ended up going to the mall because Y/n wanted to buy some clothes. We went to a few stores before walking into Victoria Secret, which made me slightly uncomfortable especially since a lot of the girls there were eyeing me. 

"Do I have to be in here?" I whispered to Y/n. 

"Sorry baby but yes I need u to tell me your opinion on some things." She pouted. I nodded and stared at the ground. Y/n interlaced our fingers and kissed the back of my hand. I looked up and smiled at her before returning to my staring contest with the floor. She lead me around the store grabbing a few things before finally heading over to the dressing rooms. I stood outside awkwardly until Y/n pulled me inside with her. 

Y/n's POV

I lightly chuckled at how shy he was. I started to get undressed before Anthony spoke up. 

"Should I turn around?" He asked shyly. 

"That's up to you." I replied. He nodded and turned around. I chuckled and continued changing into a two piece, lacy, dark red, lingerie set. I fixed my straps while checking myself out in the mirror. 

"Ok you can look now." I said softly. He slowly turned around his eyes landing on me. 

"Wow."  Was all he said, his mouth gaping open. I blushed and hid my face in my hair. Anthony made his way over to me and gently placed his hands upon my waist. I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear before looking into his bright blue eyes. 

"You look stunning." He whispered. I looked away attempting to hide my blush. Anthony placed a finger underneath my chin turning my head. We looked into each other's eyes before he leaned in and placed his lips on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck loosely. The kiss slowly sped up. His tongue gently grazed the seam of my lips asking for entrance that I granted. Anthony slowly backed us up into the wall and lightly pressed me against it. He lowered his hands down to the hand of my underwear and tuned on them lightly. I nodded into the kiss and he began pulling down my underwear. I kicked them off once they fell to my feet. He smiled into the kiss and pulled away lowering  himself down. He kissed my stomach down to my core. I gasped feeling his tongue against my clit. He licked me up and down throughly before inserting to fingers inside of me. 

"Oh fuck." I moaned quietly running my hands through his hair. The thrusted his fingers in and out of me continuously cause my moans to grow louder. I began sucking on my own fingers to stop my moaning. But that only helped for so long. He moved his fingers in and out of me at a faster pace causing me to reach my high. With no warning I released onto his fingers. He came back up to my level and I reached down and grasped his bulge through his sweat pants causing him to groan into the kiss. I reached into his sweatpants past his boxers and began palming him. He had now started kissing my neck lightly sucking. 

"No hickeys." I moaned. He moved to a different spot and continued kissing my neck seductively. Eventually I had pulled my hand out and he pulled down his sweat pants and boxers. He lined himself up with my core before sliding his cock inside of me. I let out a growl like moan before Anthony pressed his lips against mine while thrusting himself into me harder. I frequently moaned into the kiss. His thrusts soon got sloppier signaling that he was close. He pulled out and I got on my knees opening my mouth as he roughly stroked his cock I front of me before releasing into my mouth. I swallowed down his cum and got up. I passionately kissed him before turning around to put my clothes back on. I smiled to myself while putting my clothes on.  We purchased the few sets I picked out and walked out of there like nothing happened.