Pastel Yellow (Addison Rae) [gxg] |~Fluff~|

Y/n's POV

"Please..." Addison begged making an extremely cute pouty face. I let out a sigh giving in.

"Fine." She squealed and dragged me out the door walking us to her favorite place. Addison and I have always been best friends, although we are very different people. I like to wear neon colors matching with dark, or just anything dark. I have a very gloomy aesthetic and lifestyle, meanwhile Addison was all sunshine and rainbows. I've never seen her wear a bark color in my life and she's always smiling. I've known her since the second I was born. I mean our mom's were best friends who got pregnant and had their babies at the exact same time, on the exact same day. And even though Addison was like a sister, deep down I always liked her.

"Y/n?" Addison asked. I snapped out of it and looked at her.

"We have to turn down here silly." She smiled grabbing my hand. I felt my stomach swarm with butterflies. I knew that Addison liked girls but she had already had a girlfriend meaning she didn't like me then nor does she probably like me now. So I quickly killed my butterflies.

Eventually we were in the middle of a flower field filled with daisies, Addison's favorite flower.

"Here." Addison sighed with a smile. I raised a brow at her whilst she payed down in the field of daisies. It was the most beautiful sight. I sighed and laid down next to her staring up at the clouds, while sun masked up making the moment both look and feel surreal. I was kind of bored so I asked Addi a random question.

"Addi?" I asked. She turned to face me and I could slightly feel her breath on my arm sending shivers down my spine.

"Yea?" She hummed.

"Why is your favorite color pastel yellow?" I asked still staring up at the clouds. Addi always said she could picture shapes but I never could they just looked like cotton balls floating in the sky.

"Well yellow represents happiness. But pastel yellow represents happiness from a love. A type of love that makes you so happy you could smile ear to ear just from hearing someone's name. Like how I love you." She explained. I turned to face her with a smile.

"Love you too Addi." I smiled at her before turning back to look up at the sky. I felt a wave of defeat knowing we were never getting past friend zone. But I needed to move on, it has been years and she's never shown any signs.

Addison's POV

Y/n returned to looking back up at the sky. I could tell she was in deep thought. I tried to tell her about how I felt but she had taken it as friendship. I wanted to be so much more and I wanted to tell her but she's just been so oblivious. I couldn't take it. I cupped the side of her cheek and tilted her head to look at me.

"What's wron-" I cut her off by pressing my lips against hers. She immediately kissed back making my stomach flutter. I could feel every spark and firework lingering on my lips as she pulled away. She stared into each other's eyes admiring the moment. I've never been happier in my life.

Ok hi, I'm back wow. I had to take some time off after the break up and needed to get my head straight. Hopefully I can stay consistent. But I'm turning this book into a. Smut/fluff/imagines book because I've decided that I don't want to just write smut although I know most of you prefer it. Also this chapter might become an entire book since my friend wanted to make a book inspired by this chapter. So I'll keep you posted on that. Stay lovey and see you next chapter!