Ch. 6- "This is not how I wanted my day to be..."

(Sorry that this took FOREVER to be updated, I barely had time for myself to write soooo-

PLEASE SPARE ME NATHAN-

*Cough*
Also this is basically you being with Kiibo and Kokichi -The Trio! =D - Meeting everyone and their reactions and possibly some extra stuff so if you already know all of them like the stalker that you are theeeeeeeeen you can skip it..)

—————————~*•*~—————————

Soon after Kaede Akamatsu the Ultimate Pianist and Shuichi Saihara the Ultimate Detective (As you found out what their names and Talents were) left you with Kiibo and Kokichi, they started arguing once again until the MonoKubs came again to tell us to "Hurry the fuck up and meet all the other Ultimates!"...And so we did.

The first was Tsumugi Shirogane the Ultimate Cosplayer. She looked like she was thinking about something very deeply, so me and Kiibo decided to leave her alone until Kokichi just started poking her trying to get their attention, which he did so we decided to stay and introduced ourselves. She seemed to be a very big anime fan and you were happy that someone else liked anime like you unlike Kiibo who had no clue what it was.
(Unless you don't like anime that much, which in that case, ignore what I said.)

The second person was Rantaro Amami, he was surprisingly calm when he greeted the three of you even though he doesn't know what his talent is..And in the middle of the conversation he was kinda creepy? Either way, he looks and sounds like a trustworthy person. Seems like Kokichi didn't have the same idea as he continued to pester him about his Ultimate Talent and how it could be a lie. We found a chance to just dump him there but he noticed this and came running back to us with fake tears.

Third was Himiko Yumeno, the Ultimate Mage or what she is officially called, Ultimate Magician. If one word could describe her, it would be 'lazy' but hey we just barely met her. As you can tell, Kokichi starts taunting her saying how, "Magic doesn't exist silly!~"
With Himiko lazily yelling back about how, "Magic does exist..!" He asked her to do magic trick, which in return she says that she's low on mana..

Next was Tenko Chabashira the Ultimate Aikido Master, a very energetic girl who had way too much energy to use. You learned that she hates 'degenerate males' the hard way, as she glared at Kiibo and Kokichi (And you too if you're male-) with a very...very...strange expression on her face. She threatened them (And possibly you-) that "If any of you degenerate males try to touch me, I'll grab you and throw you across the room with no hesitation!"...And you already know what happened next with Kokichi...let me give you a hint....read what Tenko said. (Un-)Fortunately, he's not hurt that badly.

The next person you met had...very colorful language...Miu Iruma, the Ultimate Inventor. You were slightly surprised that Kokichi didn't cause us any more trouble than he did now. He  was actually quite helpful!...If you call a person making another's person self-esteem go down which made them shut up "helpful"... Nah it was poor Kiibo the Ultimate ROBOT. Nothing bad it was just Miu was really...REALLY...close to him, saying how he wanted to see how his insides looked like and...more inappropriate stuff. Kokichi saves him by just calling her a "Little dirty wore who would go so low as to fucking a robot." It was...an experience that won't be forgotten.

The next person gave you a very strange vibe, maybe it was the way she glared at you or how she looked like she was ready to attack someone who threatened her...but how can she when she's the Ultimate Child Caregiver, Maki Harukawa. And it didn't help that Kokichi started to annoy her saying how he can spot lies and that what she said is definitely a lie, which made that dark aura grow. It seems like Kiibo also noticed and decided to leave her alone (Much to Kokichi's displeasure) before anything else could happen.