Ch. 7- "What do you mean by killing-game..?"

(STUPID- *bangs head on desk* WRITER'S- *Bangs head again*BLOCK!- *Bang*)

"A body has been discovered!"

(Wait- by who, I'm alone-)

"Aww false alarm...We'll get 'em next time!"
—————————~*•*~—————————

Opening the doors to the GYM, you saw that everyone else was already here. You sticked with Kokichi and Kiibo, while Angie happily walked off to who knows where after waving you goodbye.

After a small moment of silence passed after you closed the doors again, Kirumi was the one to speak up first.

"All 17 of us have gathered..."

"Hmm, it's pretty spectacular seeing all 17 of us Ultimates gathered together." Kaito said with a smile.

You nodded, I mean it's not everyday that you're stuck in a place with other Ultimates...Usually, you try to stay blended in into the crowd of other people and don't really talk to others that often. Good or not, this was a big change.

"Kehehe... You may not be able to be so easygoing for much longer..." Already knowing who the voice belongs to, a chill ran up your spine...He was correct though, you had a very bad feeling about all of this.

"In this situation, it's no use thinking about things. So eventually, Tsumugi stopped thinking." You sweat dropped at her statement, slightly chuckling.

"Nyeeeh...What's gonna happen to us? I bet it'll be a big pain..." Himiko let out a small sigh. (Oh..it will be a pain-)

"Hmmmmm..." The sound came from Tenko..

"What? What are you looking at?"

Tenko striked a small posed as she 'yelled' out, "Um...Himiko, you can use amazing powers, right!? Cuz you're a psychic and stuff, right?"

"I'm not a psychic...I'm a mage." Himiko replied back.

"Whoooa! That's amazing! I definitely wanna incorporate that into Neo-Aikido!" She yelled, squealing with imaginary stars appearing around her. "Hey, what sorta training did you undergo to gain your awesome powers!?"

You looked towards Himiko, doubting she'd even say one thing about her 'magic'..
"Talking about it is too tiring..."

'Knew it.'

"You're pretty lazy." Kaede spoke while slightly scratching her head.

"That much is obvious from even the beginning.." You thought out loud without even realizing.

Kiibo then spoke from beside you, "Pardon me, but...we need to be on our guard. We do not know if and when danger with strike."

You nodded again, agreeing with with him.

"D-Don't say that...I'm so scared...I don't know what to do..." Kokichi whimpered with a solemn face. You couldn't even tell if he was telling a lie or if it was the truth..