Ch. 8- "Is there hope?"

(Hahaha- You'd think that since we're in quarantine I would have more time to have more parts of this...NOPE! I have something called HOMEWORK-

Oh there's not much progress in this chapter, sorry-)

—————————~*•*~—————————

For a starter, you woke up in a very dark spacious place...(An old industrial passageway, or maybe a factory-) there were many large pipes along the walls, a yellow ladder that led up to a hole on the the top which was the only source of light in this place, and a tunnel with a sign that read 'Exit'.

'How...When did I..?-'

All of a sudden, a wave of memories came crashing at you...The MonoKubs, The Killing Game...Then another bear came in out of nowhere, half white and half black. But the most noticeable thing about it was it's red symbol on it's left eye. Then the rules of this place and Gonta leading us into a 'Man hole'...going into the tunnel and trying to survive the traps in there...

You remember staying beside Kiibo and Kokichi being far behind you. Someone had triggered something which had caused a spring trap to open right below you...The last thing you remember was reaching out for a hand until you finally sank into the deep water, struggling to swim up and hold your breath but it felt like something was dragging you down. Then, everything went dark.

You saw a figure moving in the corner of your eye and saw it was Kiibo kneeling beside you. Kokichi was nowhere to be seen until you found him turning to look at you till he went back to doing who knows what...You only noticed you were laying down until you heard Kaede's voice.

"Uh...What...?" Her voice was laced with confusion. You sat up and made a small 'Hello' gesture at Kiibo who brightly smiled and brought your attention to the blonde motivational girl.

Kirumi Tojo was the first to speak up, and at that moment, you noticed how silent and somewhat sad everyone was, "You're awake...Are you alright?"

"I-I'm fine, but what about everyone else?" She responded back, looking around at everyone. Everyone stayed silent.

A few moments after, that bear(Monokuma-) popped out of nowhere, "Geez, this is quite the pity party you sadsacks are throwing for yourselves!"

"M-Monokuma!?"

"Rise and shine ursine-!"

The MonoKubs appeared right next to Monokuma who was still giggling(?) to himself.

"Wow, you all look exhausted. Poor things..I feel sorry for you." Monophanie was kind as always.

"Sheesh, this place is filthy. It's murder on my cashmere skin." Monotaro spoke with slight disgust in his voice.

"I bet Monodam is feelin' lucky right now! His body's already a cheap piece of junk!" Monokid yelled as if there was no tomorrow.

"..." And Monodam is still silent. For now...

"Why don'tcha respond to him, Monodam? It'll liven things up a little, y'know?" You could practically hear the grin on Monosuke's face, that is, if he was actually able to move and make any expression at all with his face.

"Tch...So you guys crawled outta your holes." You looked towards Kaito who has a really angered expression on his face as he continued speaking, "I guess you finally noticed what we were up to."