Chapter 1 - Octopus Guy And A Bunch Of Students

~Aura's POV~

I had opened a new portal, and I stepped in. The cool sensation is always soothing to me, and this time is no different.

Light shines through the mint-coloured hole, and I find myself- -in midair, hovering not far above a wooden roof. It must be soon before gravity takes its toll on me.

I fall straight down, and hit the roof butt-down.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

~No one's POV~

Class 3-E was having their Art class with their ravenet teacher, Kaitlyn, or who they would call, Kai-sensei.

A loud bang came from above, and the teachers rushed outside to investigate the sound. What they didn't expect was a child, lying on the wooden roof.

They were shocked and mainly confused to know that there was a child on their roof, but a certain raven wasn't surprised a bit.

Aura grunts in pain and Kaitlyn voices out,"Yeah, the landing is always a pain, isn't it?"

"Yep, you got that right, ouch."

Aura sits up, and sees Kaitlyn smirking at her.

"Yo, it's been a while now, hasn't it, Aura?"

Aura smiles back. "Hey, Kaitlyn, haven't seen you in a long time."

While the two friends were talking, Irina, Kurasuma and Koro-sensei just watched in confusion. They all thought the same thing.

'What does Kai-chan/Grieg-san have to do with this child?'

Then Kaitlyn turned to them, with Aura in tow (Kaitlyn helped her get off the roof)
And said, "Guys, this here is my friend Aura. Aura, meet my co-workers ~ Kurasuma, Irina and Koro-sensei."

Aura stared a while at Koro-sensei, and the invincible teacher started to feel uneasy because of her.

"Kaitlyn, why do you have a huge yellow Takoyaki ingredient as your co-worker?" She asked, then pulled out a butterfly knife from her pocket.

"But then again, I am a bit hungry..." Aura said, smile turning sinister.

Kaitlyn, realizing what her friend was going to attempt, put both hands on her shoulders to stop Aura from walking to the frightened Koro.

"Aura no! Bad Aura! Koro-sensei is not a food, nor an ingredient!"

Aura turned her head around, and said, with ruby-red eyes "You sure, Idiot?"

Kaitlyn replied with a simple "Yup."

The other smiled cheerfully, putting back her knife back into the pocket. "Okay then!"

Kaitlyn looks over to her co-workers. Irina was shocked, Kurasuma was trying hard not to reveal his astonishment, and Koro-sensei... Well, the yellow-skinned teacher was just downright horrified.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Aura follows Kaitlyn along the corridors, walking towards the classroom to continue the Art class.

"You know, you haven't changed. Not a bit." Said Aura, looking up at Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn smirked at the mint head and put her hands under her head. "And you are still as short as ever. You are the one that hasn't changed."

"Hey! It's not my choice that I died again and went back to being a twelve year old!" Aura protested. She didn't like being called short, but Kaitlyn was an exception.