Chapter 3 - Violence Ensues, At Least The Kids Are Okay

~No One's POV~

A mint haired girl scanned the forest for any trace of a braided ravenet, but found none. She caught sight of something similar in colour, but it was just Okuda. Ritsu's voice came through her pocket, annoucing that some of the 'criminals' had escaped, leaving Irina alone in the 'jail'. Aura facepalmed. "Must be that octopus getting tricked or something."

She put her phone back into the wide pocket of her hoodie, and continued to jump around on the trees, and tried to find the others with no success. Karasuma had already captured another batch of students, and her mission was to look for the brown eyed Art teacher, so she basically ignored most of the other students.

Another two minutes pass, and Aura still had no sight of the ravenet. 'God damn it, is my hair really THAT bright for her to manage avoiding me this long?' Aura thought, gaining a response from her other self, who she saw as a brother.

Yes it is, you have no idea how neon it looks under the damn sunlight, I mean just take out a mirror and look at yourself.

'Alright, alright, point taken. Now help me cheat and look around for Kaitlyn.'

No. I want to go back to sleep.

'Wha- HEY! You betrayer, I did not call you my brother for nothing!'

...

"Damn it, he sure falls asleep fast."

Spotting a bluenette running below, Aura flipped down from the tree she was hiding in, and went down in front of the boy. Nagisa stopped, and immediately turned away from the small teacher, running like his life depended on it. Lucky for him, Kaitlyn was right above, and the mint head's eye, turning her attention away from the blue haired boy. The black haired tomboy gave a small salute to Nagisa and sped off, a mint haired girl chasing her.

"Get back here Kaitlyn! I'm having to going to ask for a... favor, after this~!" Aura said, a sweet tone concealing the excitement emitting from her throat. Kaitlyn felt a chill run down her spine. Whether it was from the unknown threat(which was likely a dress), Aura's tone of voice, or both, we'll never know.

Kaitlyn tried to escape the hands of the mint head by letting a smoke bomb fall from her inside pockets (I'm pretty sure she carries those everywhere.), the smoke filling Aura's vision and letting the tomboy flee from her.

~Meanwhile with the students and Koro-Sensei~

"Actually, Koro-Sensei," Yada began, "My little brother is really sick ~ bedridden. I emailed him about me playing Cops And Robbers, he replied, 'You gotta win.' If he heard that I got captured, the shock might-"

"Go. This cop never saw any robbers." The yellow octopus said, tipping the police hat with river-like tears streaming down his sphere of a head. "Go."

"Yay! Thanks, Koro-Sensei!" Said Yada as she and the rest of the students ran off back into the forest.

~Back to those two~

Kaitlyn darted across multiple trees, dodging several footballs targeting her which were thrown by the mint head, who seemed to be fueled only by the urge to force her friend into a dress for once.

(It's kind of sad how frequent Kaitlyn gets shoved into a dress, but Aura hasn't seen the picture Drago took at the festival. So I think by that logic, it's fine.)

"Aura, c-calm down-" A football barely misses the ravenet's head, cutting off her sentence. "O~kay, that's definitely NOT going to work!"

~After two minutes of Aura chasing Kaitlyn around the woods~