Chapter 2 - Sugar, Spice, And- Is That A Giant Pudding?

~No One's POV~

"Caverin-san, where do you live, currently?" Asked Koro-sensei, sitting in the teacher's lounge, or staff room.

I don't know which one to use, so I'll just say both.

"I'm living with Kaitlyn now, why you ask, Koro-yaki?" Aura replied, hands folded on the table, with her head resting on them.

Koro-sensei flinched at the nickname. She had been calling him that the whole day, sometimes casually pulling out her knife, playfully threatening him that she'll make him into octodogs or...  Well, any kind of food involving an octopus as an ingredient~when the term ends.

"Well, Kai-chan's father seemed pretty protective of her, even the class needed to keep a certain distance. I suppose since you're an old friend of hers, he wouldn't have the same reaction, right?" At this, Aura bolted up, hitting her elbows in the process.

"Uh... Yeah...? I guess." Said Aura, rubbing her elbows with her hands. She sweatdropped, remembering what happened yesterday when she went to Kaitlyn and Drago's apartment.

~Flashback~

Kaitlyn and Aura were standing behind the door leading to the raven's apartment. The tiny girl turns to her friend, and says, "Are you sure that Drago isn't going to flip when he sees me?"

Kaitlyn puts her hand on the doorknob, ready to turn it. "I'm sure it'll be fine, why would he, anyway?" The mint haired girl sweatdropped at Kaitlyn's words, but quickly regained her composure.

Kaitlyn opened the door.

"Dragoooooo! I'm home! And I brought company!"

The dragon whips his head around to the sound, and when he saw Kaitlyn, he welcomed her. "Welcome ba...ck..." His warm smile turned into a frown.

"Why is HE here??" He shouted, pointing at the mint shrimp. Kaitlyn raised an eyebrow, while Aura folds her arms.

"I'm not him, you should know that. Besides, this body is a girl's body, Drago." She said, giving a look of 'are you freaking kidding me'.

This time it was Drago's turn to fold his arms, and he stares at the 'girl' for a bit. "Well, that doesn't change the fact that he's literally inside of you, girl or not."

Kaitlyn pops up between Aura and Drago. She put her arms out and says to the dragon, "Don't be like that, Drago~! Aura is our friend, plus, she and he have helped us before. Oh, right. That reminds me, Aura will be staying with us~!"

The said dragon immediately reacts. "WHAT??" He yelled, making both Auras a bit scared. And annoyed Boy Aura, to say the least.

"Yeah, she's staying with us now!" Kaitlyn replied, happy tone and all.

"No, she is NOT!"

"Please, Drago? Please??"

"No." The stubborn dragon says.

"Hmpf!" Kaitlyn pouted, she then proceeded to turn to the mint head, who was on the side lines the whole time.

"Alright, then. Aura!" She says, addressing the said tiny mint-haired girl.

"Yes?"

"Let's go look for another apartment!" The raven then turned away from her guardian, looking at the mint head instead.

"Huh? Uh... Okay?" Said Aura, turning away from the dragon as well. "Bye, then." She said, waving to him.

"Wha- Little One!" Drago protested.